ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Na Luck !

White Sti Hatch
This car has just been nothing but bad luck to mine since i f**king got it !

Picked it up from Gally on thursday night after some body work n it look lush as went down to the beach with my mate yestarday since it was brill day parked up thought nothing of it ! Go into town today to get some shopin come back out and see a big hooor of a dent in my passengers door for the beach !!

FFS !!! f**k KUNT ! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

White Sti Hatch
Was mint fun game of american football on the Beach ! 25C heat what more can you ask for ! Part from so prat not denting the FVCK out your door !

White Sti Hatch
Hard to get a pic on a black car in the sun i think !!

Can see the f**king thing from a mile away !

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

White Sti Hatch
Aye was a silver car ne way lol as there was paint left !!

What i get for decking it lol if it was standard height the Bump Strip would have took it not the door !

White Sti Hatch
I feel your pain mate. I take out dents for a living and that is an easy repair. Wherebouts you live??

No where near you sadly lol ! up in Dundee, Scotland

If its an easy fix ill be happy as larry mate ! i just thought with it being on the fold in the door it be a nightmare !

197 cup/ skoda Fab vrs
I work on clios everyday and repairing the bodylines on the 197 are easy enough. Its a shame you arent closer cos id gladly repair it for you:).
I think dent wizard are around you tho??

White Sti Hatch
Im not sure mate, been givin a guys number from a friend on Detailingworld so gonna give him a shout tomoz see what he can do for me.

Got a couple other dents i wouldent mind getting rid of so may aswell get them all done.

197 cup/ skoda Fab vrs
May aswell get em all done they do your head in dont they. Well if you fancy a road trip the kettle will be on and ill repair em while you have coffee and chocolate hobnobs

Fiesta ST2
This car has just been nothing but bad luck to mine since i f**king got it !

Picked it up from Gally on thursday night after some body work n it look lush as went down to the beach with my mate yestarday since it was brill day parked up thought nothing of it ! Go into town today to get some shopin come back out and see a big hooor of a dent in my passengers door for the beach !!

FFS !!! f**k KUNT ! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

mate im sorry to hear that - but i think its mk3's. last week someone threw a bottle at my car when i was driving up the road and today someone kindly threw a water baloon IN my car f**king the inside up and fusing alot of crap im f**king sick of it and want rid.

Swift Sport
Absoloutley gutted mate, although those dent wizzards can work miracles!!

My ex opened her door into a wall in my 197 so I know the frustration!!

I'm up for the group hug btw!! :D