ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Narrowed my choices down-

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Im either going to buy the HTC Wildfire @£130 or the Sanfransisco &£99. Just cant make my mind up. Rang my local carphone warehouse and they no nothing about the Sanfransisco but really rate the HTC. I would like the Desire but can't justify the cost. What would you do? many people on here got the HTC? Apologies for going on but im quite anal when it comes to this. Decision making never been my strong point lol

Dan

Lol I had the same choice although the wildfire was 229 so the San francisco won having used both theirs not much between them the screen is better but it will require some tweaking cameras not to great wifi doesn't always reconnect to saved hotshots wifi reception isn't to good either the if you listen music the headphone socket seems a bit flimsy IMO an it's not loud enough

My biggest gripe with the htc was the screen its poor I expect it's a more reliable product with a more polished interface the browser supports flash an has a better camera

Have a look on http://gsmarena.com theirs in-depth reviews on both

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ended up buying the wildfire a couple of weeks ago. Love it. And the screens fine. Maybe not as crystal clear as say an iphone. But for the money id say it was more than sufficient,

Dan