ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nathj's JDM civic progress thread...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Same old story tho, if you look after your stuff it will serve you well and look good...If you do trackdays, and not wash them for wks on end they'll look as dirty as some of the cleepers on her.
Flol at the cleepers!

Megane 225 F1
I had my white wheels for a year. Washed them at least once a month, in the summer, it was once a week. And they are still as white as when I got them.

Range Rover sport
White wheels look great. And they're OE.

I've had white wheels for three years, and they're still as bright as the day they were new.

Exacly my thoughts, wouldnt do them any other white than champ as would look off since champ white isnt really that bright. but i do look after the car and clean it more or less everyday at lunch time in work , sad i know but i love a clean car :p
As for the wheels we have immense acid wheel cleaner so wheels would always be immaculate if they where white.

Really bored of the bronze , cant tell if they are dirty or clean .

WHITE IT IS I THINK ..

Go white, if they get really bad I'm sure you can just spray them again yourself, right?

Haha got it in one mate , even if i dont like them wont take me an hour to paint them another colour

Range Rover sport
refurbed the wheels white last weekend after talking about it and i think it looks so much more sporty now , i love it , have got the r h stickers on the centre caps but this was just a quick picture after they where on ..

P8302813.jpg

P8302806.jpg

106GTI / NovaC20LET
been nicely done mate good work, but why didnt you get the type r? or better yet the ek9 type-r? your gonna get tortured by everything

Good work mate! I saw the original pics and was about to bail on reading this thread but scrolled a bit and saw the changes! Looks 10x better now you've changed the lights/wheels!

Range Rover sport
So much better.
cheers mate my first thoughts as soon as i applied the first coat lol.

Lovely in white! Ever thought about bride seats?

have done yes but unfortunatly i cant poo money , and cant afford a pair of 2k seats

been nicely done mate good work, but why didnt you get the type r? or better yet the ek9 type-r? your gonna get tortured by everything
because im 19 mate , i dont race around and dont need anything fast , this is quick enough for me for the time being until next year when i drop a new engine in :D

Good work mate! I saw the original pics and was about to bail on reading this thread but scrolled a bit and saw the changes! Looks 10x better now you've changed the lights/wheels!

thanks mate

Range Rover sport
few pictures from this weekend , thought id share them in my thread before the next stage takes place , hopefully new bride seats should arrive from japan next monday :D

P9252846.jpg

P9252848.jpg

P9252840.jpg

P9252838.jpg

Range Rover sport
Not been on here for a while so got a few things to update :p , had a few ideas in my head floating round and since i had the car in the workshop thought id get a few things done .
wanted to paint the bottom bit of the back lip black so got that done , smoothed out a few things , took the rear wiper and moter away , wasnt keen on it at first but i think it looks alot better now , had a horrible key lock hole on the rear boot handle which is never used so i smoothed that off too :D

Had some bride low max seats on order too but they took so long i gave up and got a refund , so i took Christophers advise and brought myself a nice set of ani seats :D along with a private plate ..

Forgot to mension i got a little bit bored and tryed something fancy on my plug cover

Enjoy ...

Picture198.jpg

Picture194.jpg

Picture195.jpg

Picture199.jpg

Picture200.jpg

All fitted up and mmmmmmmmmmm loveleeeeeee

PC283158.jpg

PC283155.jpg

PC283166.jpg

give it a good clean once everything was done gosh i love my EP

PC283164.jpg

PC283170.jpg

PC053124.jpg

PC053126.jpg

PC053123.jpg

Disastra Coupe
Ah, seen pic's of this before. Cal posted them.

Looks good buddy. I very much like the way you haven't put Type R sticker's on aswell, even though you had the opportunity. Hate it when people do that lol.

Range Rover sport
Cheers guys , glad you all like it , i love it too been thinking about selling up , but its soo nice cant bare to see someone else driving it lol , not yet anyway ...

Charged Superleggera
looks great pal. Not worth selling up imo. you can get a decent ep3 now for less than £3.5k and with the amount of work you have put into this one i would keep it and stick a k24 in it.

Range Rover sport
Considered import style plates? The more I see UK plates on Jap cars the less I like them.

if you go back a page or two mate i did used to have jap plates , but as for my private one now looks gash as an import style

Ah right, fair enough. Just seems odd seeing modded Japanese motors with oblong plates, I guess I spend too much time looking at Japanese and American cars with smaller, square format plates fitted, lol

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Few shots from the weekend, nice and clean :p

P6052289.jpg

Need ph1 rear lights badly, thinking about getting some light tints for the rear windows too ??

payday soon , more goodies to come

That bridge looks familiar........

That near bangor in Wales?

Range Rover sport
wish you lived nearer, would throw some work your way on my CW ek9.
what do you want doing mate ? check out my other painting thread , if there not to big you can send them i ll paint them and send them back

got any pics of the plug cover fitted?
looks feckin ace!
none as of yet mate i want to clean up the engine bay paint it pink and the rocker cover pink too , i ll get a few pictures in the daylight tomorrow for you .. :D

That looks awesome, epic loving ep, as said keep it and do a swap.
Its alot of money for the conversion tbh and i have no idea where to get it done , seen one guy that does it on the ep forum but its 2.5k alot of money that :(