ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE Biggest Meet To Date ?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Hey.

Can i just say a big thankyou to everyone who came to the Ok Diner Mini meet tonight (http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?654941-OK-Diner-Mini-Meet).

For some of the people who attended, it was there first time, for some it was just another meet and then for some of the oldies it was a trip down memory lane but for everyone, it was a great time!

I think everyone was shocked at the amount of members that attended so yeh, Thanks :star:

So with the success of this one, me and james will be trying to organize the same type of meet (some food, chit chat, photos) but at different location around the region that a central to everyone hopefully. If you have any ideas for a meet, you can PM us, or post in here, or just post your own meet thread!

Anyways, here are some of the pictures that i took. Thanks to Stu for letting me use his tripod. :approve:

7840774446_99af3628ba_c.png

Untitled by Bonxy, on Flickr

7840780970_c174feb7c7_c.png

7840757142_04d4fcb0b8_c.png

7840755610_cd7d91fc51_c.png

7840751172_256445f8a4_c.png

7840734184_cac1539bc3_c.png

7840760026_37980784e1_c.png

7840728062_71ac566000_c.png

7840731102_f5b84b84f4_c.png

There is a load more in my FlickR set which can be found here: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjBANYXU

See you all soon.

Sam!

172 Cup
Gutted I missed this! Stupid work grr lol. Looks like a top meet lads I'll hopefully get to the next one.

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Gutted I missed out like, recognise a few of the cars I've seen around too. Hopefully make the next one!

RB 200
Yup by far the best meet Since we all went to sheilds last year... Awesome turn out! I'll do my pics later !

bg 182 ff
we need to get another one arranged like.
i hardly spoke to anybody lol. just hopey182 and petapo lol would like to get to no more ppl.
should arrange a team valley bombardment of clio sports ha

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Looks like a good meet, nice pictures. I will come to them once I move over to Newcastle, get the keys to my house on 3rd of September :D

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
I have no idea who was who except for the "oldies" i remember and a couple of others..Hopey-182 and simon 7929 :D

Think mugshots should be in order next time.

2004 Clio 182 cup
what a night it was next time should be at the windmill just a mile further north on the southbound side

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
you need to arrange a bigger car park though mate. it was a squeeze last night

Might try and organize a meet in the Prince Bishop car park in durham.

They normally let us have a floor to ourselves and its really good for getting photos. It always dry to. ;)

We could even walk down and get a nandos which some of us have done in the past.

Sam.

bg 182 ff
Might try and organize a meet in the Prince Bishop car park in durham.

They normally let us have a floor to ourselves and its really good for getting photos. It always dry to. ;)

We could even walk down and get a nandos which some of us have done in the past.

Sam.

yeah mate thats a much better idea then we would have the lighting aswell if needed for pics etc.

and nandos is a mint idea. every1 loves nandos..... dont they?? ha :D

Really good to meet everyone, some nice cars too.

I own aluco's old car, read his build thread, a few changes since then and alot more to come :)

Agree with the nando's hype above to!

It is a great car! James (Aluco) spent a fortune on it in maintenace/mods. From what I can tell all the mods etc are still there (Coilovers, PH2 Door mouldings, Cup Spoiler).

His project thread is still on here but none of the photos work now.