ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ne meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
  E92 M3
i na but it pisses me off am not i very good speller cos am dislexsic or how ever ya spell it. its not my fault do ya not think it pissed me off

we dont take da piss ot of that jme of being ginger do a so ya can fuk rite off

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
Wouldnt worry bout it Scott, more people than you think have it and it effects different people in different ways.

You wanna see some of the young un's I work with!? My word scenester would have a fit!

alien green rs133
Wouldnt worry bout it Scott, more people than you think have it and it effects different people in different ways.

You wanna see some of the young un's I work with!? My word scenester would have a fit!

im dyslexic also, although i manage with only having to re-write sentences several times :cool:

i quite often get my sentences mixed up, like instead or begining, middle and then end of sentence i get beginning and then the end, with bits of the middle dashed about, and it normally makes sence to me.

hand writting erm yeah thats a fail tbh at school was told to become a doctor as they are renownd for having epic-ly sh1te handwritting. its ok lyk scott, im sure i will get used to your spelling itll be ryt wont it or summit of nuffik ;)

peace out
hutchie

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
haha - nice lingo there Hutch.

Really common thing is for the words to appear muddled or as though they are moving on the page. Its cos you're concentrating so much on what they actually say you can lose them.

Try using yellow paper if you really struggle, lot easier on the eye so you dont have to work as hard at it! Little things like that can make a massive difference:cool:

I've got a bloody mouse teddy thing hanging from my mirror (have to drive mums car and I can't take it off!) :(

alien green rs133
I've got a bloody mouse teddy thing hanging from my mirror (have to drive mums car and I can't take it off!) :(

we have a really fit lass bring a fiat shoebox thing into work and she actually had a teddy on a swing hanging on her front window WTF, to fit to tell her off for it though :eek:

E92 M3
ya see some people with some mad stuff in there windows like some times ya think how can she see out ov there

we have a really fit lass bring a fiat shoebox thing into work and she actually had a teddy on a swing hanging on her front window WTF, to fit to tell her off for it though :eek:
My mum had one in her old car, whenever she cornered it banged against the window! It was only on the side window though, still pissed me off haha.

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box

Too fit to tell off? Sounds like she needs a spanking;)

Status
Not open for further replies.