ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE/NW Big Meet FEB 2012

172 cup
Pics can be found here.

Thanks to everyone from Cliosport for turning out :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75482568@N04/

6864837485_ced4104a2a_z.jpg

DSC_0284 by D4N3MC, on Flickr

I also have a Photobucket album full im currently putting together, link to follow.

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Hope you don't mind me putting mine in here too mate, not that good but still getting the hang of the camera.

Good turn out, so here's some pics:
6c7901b6.jpg

47af7a0d.jpg

d025b7db.jpg

0be6378a.jpg

ad7364c8.jpg

d7999f14.jpg

3f391d55.jpg

366d5ec0.jpg

98215984.jpg

f68a932f.jpg

7b48796c.jpg

90992489.jpg

10c8d2da.jpg

7d5796fa.jpg

1c1791b6.jpg

f9fb0095.jpg

d80e98d6.jpg

27b35f40.jpg

d9481acd.jpg

172 cup
Me to Jimbo, great showing from the Cliosport side!

Ill make sure the next one is posted up on here in good time to get yous all out the woodwork again :)

I actually thought yours was a trophy then! Done a bloody good job of that mate!

What was this NE/NW big meet though? I never saw this?

172 Cup
You probably couldn't tell mine was a cup due to the sheer amount of filth holding it together lolI'll give you a flash next time I see you.

gti
a few pics of mine in there with the ultraleggeras :) wasnt meening to be unsociable but dont really no anybody so just had a bit look around the cars and had a walk along the beach. shame the car was filthy :/

seeing nice pics like that makes we not want to sell the clio :/

172 Cup
great pics :) dan is there any chance of some high res ones please :)

and nice to meet you finally jimbo, i had no idea how immaculate your car really was lol!

Like wise dude, it was good to put a face to the name/car!!

Thanks mate, i was loving your motor when i had a nosey round it! you at the FCS this year?

172 cup
If you go on Flickr there should be a large option, if not I can email individual ones over when I'm on thelaptop tomorrow if it's photobucket that kinda kills the quality. Sorting some out for leeroy first then I'll get on it.

Which ones do you want high res? What's your email?

172 cup
a few pics of mine in there with the ultraleggeras :) wasnt meening to be unsociable but dont really no anybody so just had a bit look around the cars and had a walk along the beach. shame the car was filthy :/

seeing nice pics like that makes we not want to sell the clio :/

Those wheels were lovely mate, that's why that location works well for people who wanna do that as an alternative/amusements/pub :) join us next time it's it that bad lol

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Like wise dude, it was good to put a face to the name/car!!

Thanks mate, i was loving your motor when i had a nosey round it! you at the FCS this year?

Aah, I was busy eating while you were looking lol, my car seemed to get quite a lot of praise... I wasn't expecting that lol... Yeah I think I might come along this year