ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE Xmas Bash / CS party animal reunion 2009!

A ANIMAL
I know. I've had to put a load of money back into the business as someone fucked up while i was on holiday, just finding out today how much money i'll have but it doesn't look good :(

SQ5
Having a laugh ain't ya, hotel FTMFW! And I'm taking mine just so I can drive it up there, and Needster really wants to see it :p I'm not sleeping in mine lol!

SQ5
When do we need to book by? Its only gonna be about £15 between us four! Actually, who's coming lol1?

SQ5
Just me and you then Tim lol! I'm bringing my car whatever so anymore wanna come they need a car! Plus it will be more fun two cars driving up! I'm booking the Monday off work lol!

Barge
Hi. Plus... Picking me up is a minor detour, not a cross country jaunt.

Get the Transpennine Depress lad. Or hook it over to York, then York to Newwwwwcastle.

Hi. Plus... Picking me up is a minor detour, not a cross country jaunt.

Get the Transpennine Depress lad. Or hook it over to York, then York to Newwwwwcastle.

I don't mind picking anyone (within reason) up from anywhere along the route from Thirsk to Newcastle.

A ANIMAL
Yeah i'll pick you up, for a couple of beers. think young Jamie is still attending.

Kev - ok. trimming the bush to make the tree look bigger.