ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need more ideas...

Monaco 172
this is how my clio stand at the moment, progress has been slow lately and im on the lookout for coilovers, any ideas guys?
IMAG0115.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If it was my car i'd get rid of the stupid white bits, sell the wheels and remove the tints.

Then, i'd fit some coilovers, colour code the car and fit some 172 wheels, keep it clean and shiny and leave it alone.

If it was me.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
would you recommend changing the exhaust at alll?

Its personal preference tbh mate.

When I was your age, I fitted exhaust, lowered, and changed the wheels on every car I owned. Looking back now, I realise it was a complete waste of money.

Monaco 172
Its personal preference tbh mate.

When I was your age, I fitted exhaust, lowered, and changed the wheels on every car I owned. Looking back now, I realise it was a complete waste of money.

thats exactly what im thinking, all the chavs at college have really loud exhausts, and thats what i really dont want :p

RS6 C7
If it was mine i would:
Remove white bits,
Remove tints (although they dont actually look as bad as usual)
Fit rs grill, Coilovers
Wheels may look good once lowered but maybe some Turinis.
wouldnt bother with an exhaust
Looks pretty good and would look great IMO with the above.

A sexy one
if you need to ask people what you need to do to make your car look better you should leave it alone

2014 Clio 200t edc
Try eBay for coilovers. Saw some the other day ridiculously cheap and new!! Or some springs would do, did for me on my 1.2!
Get rid of the white, spray wheels black, colour code strips, rs grille, done.

tbh i think your car looks smart mate! just needs some stance i reckon. slam it or lower it to close those arch gaps and there will be a huge difference. dont let other people put you off your own car lol! i like the white wheels. you've got a nice looking car there boss

Monaco 172
tbh i think your car looks smart mate! just needs some stance i reckon. slam it or lower it to close those arch gaps and there will be a huge difference. dont let other people put you off your own car lol! i like the white wheels. you've got a nice looking car there boss

thanks for the positive comment, nice to see people like something different compared to the usual turinis etc...im defo on the look out for stance!

Monaco 172
mine very nearly looked alot like this, however decided against turbines for current wheels as i was after something different, yours does look good though!

White mx5 mk1!
Me n my mate rattle canned my side strips from halfords colour mix stuff and I must say the 2 cans I got were a perfect match, yea they cost abit but worth it, do it! :p that alone will make your car look alot better

Monaco 172
Me n my mate rattle canned my side strips from halfords colour mix stuff and I must say the 2 cans I got were a perfect match, yea they cost abit but worth it, do it! :p that alone will make your car look alot better
was it something like 17 quid a can? and how many did you need?

White mx5 mk1!
15 quid a can i think we got it for, we only bought 2 cans and used just over one and a tiny bit from the other, got to do front and back bumpers then its nearly done :p but well worth it

White mx5 mk1!
If you gimme 10 mins think I'm parked under a light outside lol n will upload if not in morning when I finish work at 6 :p

White mx5 mk1!
I proble will soon one I get some new tyres and what not so few weeks then I'll love speed bumps more :D

Monaco 172
did you sand that properly? looks like it stil has the plasticy texture on it? maybe just the photo :p

White mx5 mk1!
Tbf I have no idea how low it is all I know is if you get a clipper lighter and stand it at the front it's higher than where the splitter sits from the floor and yep it's on coilovers :)