ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need my car lowering need places help!

172 cup
There is BTM in Birmingham, they offer a brilliant service for most things. Look on their trader section and give Fred a call

E46 M3, Clio 182
As said, BTM in Birminham would be the place to go. I would personally go eibach sportlines for great handling but they only drop -30mm. If your after more of a drop, have a look at some coilovers.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If it's a 1.2, i'd buy some cheap (sub £200) coilovers. You can go as low/high as you want then.

2003 1.2 billabong
If it's a 1.2, i'd buy some cheap (sub £200) coilovers. You can go as low/high as you want then.

I agree, i bought fk uprated shocks direct from them, cost about £7.50 each at the time. Matched them with some 60mm fk lowering springs, it drives lovely but if i had bought the coilovers i could adjust the front slightly to make the stance perfect