ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need4Drive Georgia M5

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
It's like watching a video game. He's a mentalist.

Still want an E34 M5 though.

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
The sooner he is killed in a car crash the better, he has complete disregard for anyones safety.

Keep it on the track.

Don't get why people say he has skills. All I see is him sawing at the wheel constantly for no real reason and treating the throttle like an on/off switch. Just looks like a dickhead to me.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Don't get why people say he has skills. All I see is him sawing at the wheel constantly for no real reason and treating the throttle like an on/off switch. Just looks like a dickhead to me.

This.

He treats that wheel like a naughty child; shaking it very viciously and rapidly.

all I see is a nob ripping the handbrake a lot

C1 VTR (Company Car)
This guy is a waste of air. Risking other peoples lives like that is just outrageous.

But also can't work out how he's fitting that M5 through some of those gaps in the second video. Can't count how many times I cringed, squirmed or said "eek" or "jesus!" lol

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I seen this a while ago. Only in Gorga. Saying that you get people everywhere probably haha

Disastra Coupe
Prick. Death wouldn't be enough really, he needs a cell with a big bloke and to lose his legs in an accident so he can't run away.

what a c*ck !! driving like that hes going kill somebody , and the annoying thing is , it wont be him or any scumbags itll be somebody innocent plodding along with kids in the back !!
He will survive and live fine !! No need drive like that on the road, go on a track and act a willy then we can laugh when he hurts himself !

Tangoed Works
Yah no real skills there. Anyone can drift a heavy rwd with low down torque. The disregard for others is crazy.

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
As said, no real skill in this. He might have good spacial awareness but i think most of that is luck as well to be honest. There will be a time when his luck will run out and the consequences don't even bear thinking about. Especially if children were involved. Pure stupidity

Leon Cupra 300
His car control is pretty good... Not just anyone could drift like that.

Where he chooses to do it however is utterly ridiculous. Like everyone else had said his look will run out eventually (he got close to clipping that Bora) and it probably won't be him who suffers (till he gets to the nik)

I don't know how the law ain't caught up with him yet, there's a pretty clear shot of him driving.