ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Neil at Greenlight

LY R26
Just like to say a big thanks to Neil at Greenlight who saved me £300 over my renewal with Admiral, a top bloke and very helpful to say the least!.

Cheers :drunk:

David Hodkinson

Ford Mustang 5.0
Just like to say a big thanks to Neil at Greenlight who saved me £300 over my renewal with Admiral, a top bloke and very helpful to say the least!.

Cheers :drunk:

David Hodkinson

No problem David. Thank you for taking the time to post up it means a lot.

If you need anything accross the year or want to arrange a track day cover please dont hesitate to get in touch.

Neil

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I just want to second that. Neil was extremely helpful and the quote price was just under half of my current price.

Has a big interest in cars in general and knows he's clios so a knowledgable bloke to speak to. The gubbins you get inc in the insurance is great for the price :)

Ford Mustang 5.0
I just want to second that. Neil was extremely helpful and the quote price was just under half of my current price.

Has a big interest in cars in general and knows he's clios so a knowledgable bloke to speak to. The gubbins you get inc in the insurance is great for the price :)

Thanks Mate, Was good to chat to you as well thats one hell of a nice spec car you have :cool:

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight
01277 376000