ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

never again would i drive a front wheel drive french car, yet 2 weeks ago, the 182

Gordini 182
hi my name is Harry, Harrison, either or, i did make the mistake of creating my user name with a 172, instead of a 182, lol., regardless, I'm 23, have overworked myself for the last 6 years so am taking a small break, , i was driving a mazda MX5, only the 1.8 version, eleccy roof, but finances got the better of me and the mazda was too expensive to run.....so i got rid, but vouched never to drive a front wheel french car again lol,

then along came the 172, i got mucked about at the dealer....shopped around and bought myself the RenaultSport 182 Cup, in Gordini blue.

so far its had a full stainless power flow exhaust system installed, am having the centre box removed this morning, air filter, light upgrade, am currently on the hunt for a new drive shaft, and i have a few other little bits i want to do to it.

anyway, i love it so much more than the mazda, and made a great decision , I'm pretty sure as soon as i find my bank card i can get on the full website,

anyways, enough said, take care

Harry (182 lol)

R53 Cooper S
Re: never again would i drive a front wheel drive french car, yet 2 weeks ago, the 18

Welcome along mate, glad your enjoying it.:)

Re: never again would i drive a front wheel drive french car, yet 2 weeks ago, the 18

Welcome along.

Nice to see someone getting the name of the car correct :approve: