ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new 182

RB182
New rb 182 38,000 full history

Attachments

• 20150523_215234.jpg
    20150523_215234.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 120

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Bajessus. Unreal! Literally perfect that way she sits or do you have some planned mods?
I would swap my BG for Racing Blue in an instant but I couldn't walk away from mine though when I picked it up with 49k, unmolested bar milltek exhaust and for a cracking price... but I still envy RB owners!!

RB182
Bajessus. Unreal! Literally perfect that way she sits or do you have some planned mods?
I would swap my BG for Racing Blue in an instant but I couldn't walk away from mine though when I picked it up with 49k, unmolested bar milltek exhaust and for a cracking price... but I still envy RB owners!!
Nice 1 cheers. Hell no took months to finally decide to get the wheels darker then original lol BG lovely when just cleaned would probably be my next choice after RB