ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new 2 CS

197 f1
hi cs members heres a few pics of my clio :D
jpg.gif

jpg.gif

Last edited:
  VRS
welcome to cs matey, not usually keen on the k-tec 'cheese grater' grills but doesnt look too bad on the silver clio :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Anyone smell cheese???

;)

Welcome to the site buddy. Prepare for the slack you will receive over the grill.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Looks like you have been shopping at K-Tec. Do i suspect a carbon splitter there? Not keen on the grill, but each to their own. T'is a nice car!

Is the carbon Splitter good quality?

Tyson.

Maz

LY 200
Welcome to cliosport mate .. car is looking sweet .. take no notice of the negitive comments .. if you like it thats all that matters .. enjoy ..

Maz :)

nice motor m8.....welcome to CS :cool: noboby likes the grills on here , could av been worse i got meshin done ...........lol;)

A number of clios
welcome mate yeah as maz said ignore the bad comments there always someone who dunt like everything put on here car looks well sweet lovely and clean

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
welcome, I'm definately not a cheese grator fan though, keep that business out of the garage and in the kitchen. ;)

197 f1
Tyson-182 said:
Looks like you have been shopping at K-Tec. Do i suspect a carbon splitter there? Not keen on the grill, but each to their own. T'is a nice car!

Is the carbon Splitter good quality?

Tyson.
the splitter is good quality & fitted spot on 2 but c how long it lasts when i get it lowered lol

Audi TT 3.2 V6
welcome to the site mate :) another vote for the origional grill or ms designs one if you want something slightly different :)

172 Cup
Nice car, I like the carbon splitters. But dude, you need to get rid of those cheese graters. What the hell were K-Tec thinking.