ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Auto Finesse mini sampler sets

Sampler.jpg

New Sampler sets

For all those sitting on the fence or wondering what all the hype is about we now have these handy little sampler sets available so you can try our products out before taking the jump to the full size bottles. The set contains our 5 most popular products from Citrus Power and Lather shampoo through to our all in one polish and Tough Coat paint sealant, it even includes Revive to finish your trim and tyres off with too.

These kits also double up as a handy little emergency kit to keep in the car, so you can keep it clean wherever you go :thumb:

Get yours HERE

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Great idea guys. I've been saying it for years. We've all seen how long some products last. Tough Coat for example goes on forever.

Stunning little kit for a first timer also who doesn't want to spend a fortune.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Very good idea, can we not get them seperately?

Exactly my thought. I'd love to try tough coat but either have the others already or a product i'm happy with.

Selling as singles would definitely be worthwhil too. How many panel pots do you reckon dodo juice knock out for a fiver - loads I bet.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
£20!? Steal!

isnt 100ml enough to do a car a few times?

i see your ploy; get people happy with the samples, they seem to be lasting a while, then one wash BOOM! I'm all out of something or other, off to stock up on more and replace my current range. Sneaky ;)

i think ill be partaking in this set

Clio
Looks like a great little kit, could do with a bottle of crystal and satin just to make it a complete package though!