ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New bits for blue :) - pics

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Right, I've done a coupla little bits to the car over the past couple of months. Not alot as money is an issue! Planning to send a couple of things to middo and am 'attempting' to save for either a scorpion or a milltek system atm - unsure yet!
Still undecided on whether it needs a touch lowering aswell, but then i'm liking cup suspension as it is - what does everyone think? Any other new bits that would be worth getting?
'Scuse the pic quality - phone and photobucket = zapped to crap.

Carbon fibre splitter added, discount price from k-tec
16082008100.jpg

Silvervisions front and rear..no pics of rear cause I didn't get around to that :eek: makes such a difference!
23082008121.jpg

23082008122.jpg

Tints done, not to everyones taste but I really like them. Not as dark as they look in this picture..
23082008124.jpg

Other than those bits I've also fitted some new headlight and sidelight bulbs, and had some bodywork done on a couple of scuffs and dents, but unfortunately it needs to go back for one panel cause it's got orange peel wtf! Guy's supposed to be really good too...

Just a few more quick pics from a drive through Ranmore and after silvervisions were fitted.
23082008123.jpg

25082008125.jpg

25082008126.jpg

25082008127.jpg

25082008129.jpg

25082008130.jpg

Amy :)

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Why not tint all the windows I dont see the point in that

...because it's illegal. Like I said, not to everyones taste.

Alex, headlight cover things is one of the things i'm hoping I can send off, they bug me!

Burgandy 174 sport t
Why not tint all the windows I dont see the point in that

...because it's illegal. Like I said, not to everyones taste.

Alex, headlight cover things is one of the things i'm hoping I can send off, they bug me!

Aye each to their own, looks silly imo not having them all slightly tinted instead of mega tinteeeed at the back and nothing on the front! It may be illegal but a slight tint will be blanked I would imagine unless u were a fud to them if stopped!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Erm, headlights are called ice blue halogen something or other, and the sidelights are quad LEDS in white - sometimes i'm not sure if I like them. But for £14 in the end for all of 'em I dun mind atm!

clio 182 cup
snap again lol i need something doing with my washer blanks they stand out too much and iv just got the miltek full decat system and it sounds cool id definetly get 1 for it
not long had mine i love it racing blue 182 :p
fezzzzzzzzzy041.jpg

SchwepTek™
Wheres the love for the stripes eh? lol

I think we need a groupbuy on colourcoded washer blanks hahaha!

Just seen your profile Amy.....your only 19 and have a 182! :eek: ;)

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35

Sort it out, and i'll be in on that! Haha.

Tis true, I am a mere 19, got blue when I was still 18 though :rasp:
I grew tired of my stupid dynamique, ha.

SchwepTek™

Sort it out, and i'll be in on that! Haha.

Tis true, I am a mere 19, got blue when I was still 18 though :rasp:
I grew tired of my stupid dynamique, ha.

Hahaha i had a dynamique too. Got "blue" when i was 20. (Did you just make me name my car...!!?? lol :rasp:)

Insurance must cost you a bomb although i guess you are FEmale LOL!

Hmmmm i'll have a think about washer jets, only reason i havent done it yet is because its a bumper off job!!!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
I just call it blue cause "it" doesn't sound very nice!
Insurance is 1600...dun think it's too bad really. I don't mind paying though cause I have the car I want.

Ah crap, didn't realise it was bumper off just for the covers, effort! Blue felt tip pen here I come!

SchwepTek™
Insurance is 1600...dun think it's too bad really. I don't mind paying though cause I have the car I want.

Ah crap, didn't realise it was bumper off just for the covers, effort! Blue felt tip pen here I come!

LOL!

Thats not bad tbh. Mines 1100 with 3 years NCB! But then 200 of that is for exhaust and coilovers.... :(

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35

LOL!

Thats not bad tbh. Mines 1100 with 3 years NCB! But then 200 of that is for exhaust and coilovers.... :(

Hoping mine may drop to about a 1000 next year when I get my 2yrs. I changed my cars so often I screwed it up and lost a year, oopst.
200 isn't too bad for those bits though, is it? Means when I get my exhaust sorted it may not be so bad!

SchwepTek™
LOL!

Hoping mine may drop to about a 1000 next year when I get my 2yrs. I changed my cars so often I screwed it up and lost a year, oopst.
200 isn't too bad for those bits though, is it? Means when I get my exhaust sorted it may not be so bad!

Most of its for the coilies and i'm with Tescos who dont really like mods i dont think. Renewal soon so hopefully get it much lower.

You got any plans on lowering it then?

Mines being cup-racerfied lol, getting new wheels, seats and harnesses, steering wheel, etc!

600_06171111_scheier_tcm2-40279.jpg

:approve:

Balders172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
nice amy loving the splitter, have to have a better look at the next meet that comes this way :p lol

Ph1 172 + Combo van
they would bug me too lol. you dont live to far from me so i might see your car around some time or you will see me! how about aero wiper blades? and cliosort stickers for other mods?