ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car - bought from an independant garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AMV8, Mk1 Golf
It wasn't possible because one minute you were debating whether to get the 182 near me, and then 5 minutes later you said you were off out to look at a 172 then came back and told everyone you'd bought it! YOU were the reason nobody could help out, because YOU rushed in with money burning a hole in your pocket.

I couldn't even force my help on you, and there are many members on here who'd do similar so I don't think it's fair to say it wasn't possible to do it.

I'm also going to stick my neck out and say all you'll do is piss you and him off, and after one or two dealers torching cars that were going to be a problem after they'd sold them and the owner had started moaning, I'd shut the f**k up and accept the lesson... Consumer Direct will do absolutely nothing as the bits that have broken are 'wear and tear' parts and as you didn't ask to see the advisory note that was recorded on the MOT certificate then you can't really say it was hidden from you, you just didn't ask to see it.

Sorry, I'd love to tell you you're in the right and you'll get all your money back as that's what you want to hear, but I doubt you'll get anything as you've gone b**ching to Consumer Direct about him and it'll have got his back up... Your only hope with this one was good will I'm afraid!

for possibly the 1st time ever... what this guy said

172 cup
It wasn't possible because one minute you were debating whether to get the 182 near me, and then 5 minutes later you said you were off out to look at a 172 then came back and told everyone you'd bought it! YOU were the reason nobody could help out, because YOU rushed in with money burning a hole in your pocket.

I couldn't even force my help on you, and there are many members on here who'd do similar so I don't think it's fair to say it wasn't possible to do it.

I'm also going to stick my neck out and say all you'll do is piss you and him off, and after one or two dealers torching cars that were going to be a problem after they'd sold them and the owner had started moaning, I'd shut the f**k up and accept the lesson... Consumer Direct will do absolutely nothing as the bits that have broken are 'wear and tear' parts and as you didn't ask to see the advisory note that was recorded on the MOT certificate then you can't really say it was hidden from you, you just didn't ask to see it.

Sorry, I'd love to tell you you're in the right and you'll get all your money back as that's what you want to hear, but I doubt you'll get anything as you've gone b**ching to Consumer Direct about him and it'll have got his back up... Your only hope with this one was good will I'm afraid!

Seriously who the hell do you think you are?

Why on earth would I not accept help off anyone, your so wrong and tbh Im not going to take anything lying down, Im bound to try everything I can and everything in my power to sort this situation out not just roll over and "learn my lesson"

Seriously f**king know it all's do my head in.

The reason I didnt go for the 182 was because after thinking about it and doing sums I realised I couldnt afford it, buying THAT car would have been rushing in and my money would have been burning a hole in my pocket.

Because I spoke to you on here over PM a couple of times you think you know my situation inside out, jog the f**k on and stop thinking your right about everything

Better than yours. C*nt.
I'm not debating whether the 182 was the right one or not, I'm suggesting that you re-calculated your budget, found one and the blinkers came on.

To be honest, people in this thread who have come in offering decent advice have been told to 'f**k off' so it's the last I'll try. I'd suggest though that by trying to screw this bloke over you'll just get ignored and you'll achieve less than if you'd remained amicable...

172 cup
I'm not debating whether the 182 was the right one or not, I'm suggesting that you re-calculated your budget, found one and the blinkers came on.

To be honest, people in this thread who have come in offering decent advice have been told to 'f**k off' so it's the last I'll try. I'd suggest though that by trying to screw this bloke over you'll just get ignored and you'll achieve less than if you'd remained amicable...

Your the second person to say that and as I said to Laura yesterday how the hell do you work that out. Dan was helping me out last night and I took his advise, Ive taken the advise of a few people on here not just gone on slating.

You and whoever else being dicks and as always having a f**king dig doesnt help me tbh.

Golf GT TDI
tbh tyssen there is fek all that can be done, you should have checked it properly.

its all wear and tear stuff anyway.

this time your just going to have to sit back and enjoy them jelly beans.

take it as lesson learned

172 cup
tbh tyssen there is fek all that can be done, you should have checked it properly.

its all wear and tear stuff anyway.

this time your just going to have to sit back and enjoy them jelly beans.

take it as lesson learned

Yes as said numerous times in the thread I will be taking it as a lesson learnt, we live and learn after all

172 cup
yeh thats the spirit..... mine wont even f**king start so think yourself lucky lol

at the end of th day I never once said I wish I hadnt bought the car, despite this "situation" I absolutely love the car and wouldnt take it back, its just all a huge inconvenience really and a pain in the ass

Golf GT TDI
at the end of th day I never once said I wish I hadnt bought the car, despite this "situation" I absolutely love the car and wouldnt take it back, its just all a huge inconvenience really and a pain in the ass

haha i push mine around lol thats an inconvenience

yours looks nice in the pics

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
fed up of all the moaning tbh.

closed.

[YOUTUBE]Vt6vWzoD8E4[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.