ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Fancied something a little different. I know it's not everybodys cup of tea but fook me it's fast. She has had the limiter removed and it's pretty fookin scary :eek:

Much quicker than my E7 and keeps pulling :D

More pics to come after i have polished her at the weekend. I will miss the evos though :(

bm2.jpg

bm1.jpg

bm3.jpg

bm4.jpg

bm5.jpg

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
nice, a mate of mine has got himself a 3 litre clubsport and thats made my mind up that i will bag myself a nice beemer in the next few years..

thats looking nice and im sure has a nice spec which it what bmw's are for

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Thanks people. I just wanted the reliability and the power. It takes alot of conecntration when chucking this about, otherwise it will bite your ase bad.

BMW M3
My dad had one of those a few years ago and i vowed one day i will buy it back lol...... Amazing car !!!

Very nice.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
love it :approve:

400bhp v8 iirc? see theres a ACS badge whats the mods wi that?

what plates that, looks lush matey. Nice one

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the comments people. Haven't had time to give hew a proper drive yet
headbang2.gif

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Sex weeeeee

How much fella if you don't mind me asking, and how many miles?

Not going to tell you what i paid but i will tell you the owner was actually crying as i drove off which reassured me that i have a minter :cool:

65k with full history. Service every 5k from new.

BMW M3
ha just follwed an exact copy over our mountain road. Tremendous fun but it has soooo much torque. Just pulls away for fun!

Nice choice mate

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Another CS member went from a 182 to one...Then sold it as it was so much to run!!!!!!

Monaro VXR
schweet, who would say that its not their cuppa

I would.

Yes there amazing machines but just something about them I dont like. Id like to have a go in one and it would be nice to drive but I would pick other cars before buying on myself. Lovely cars just not for me. But I do respect people that own an M series least they bought a proper BMW.

Same with Jap cars they dont interest me for the most part either.

What can I say I like American muscle. Which is what im going for next. Might not handle as well typically or be as well built but just something about them that appeals to me more.