ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new car

Ad

MK2 FRS
only if it was moving into a renaultsport from a non RS. otherwise would have to be a different colour.

LY V6 with Recaros
I would buy another Racing Blue, but they don't do a v6 in that colour! I'd probably rather get a liquid yellow next though if I got another Renault.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
my next step will me a flame red megane dynamique or GT, probably a diesel hopefully they will come down summore when the new shape comes out next year, but it'll not be for a couple years.

my problem is the clio is soo well speced alot of stuff is a step down spec wise even if the car its self is bigger and better.

my mum and dad are like that, if they get a new big car it's silver or gold , if they get asmal one its dark blue or black, they have been like that forever. i wouldnt buy another red car unless it was the same as flame red. and if i get a blue car it'll need to be moncaco blue like my old laguna.

If I had to save money I may buy a ph2 dci Dynamique, I had a ph2 1.2 16v expression.
In the future I would consider a 182 or 197.