ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
So after starting off with a Clio grande 1.2 when i passed my driving test, then someone putting their trailer in it, i then changed to the Clio Dynamique 1.2, came with all the electronics except air con. Decent car for my age and slowly adapted it to how i wanted it (pics below). After having that for a 1.5 years and starting full time i needed something a bit more business like, so upgraded to the BMW. Took me ages to find the right one, was looking for very low miles ,318 - 325 under 5k. Really wanted the face-lift E46 as standard ones were perfect looking, found this one about 40 miles from Wycombe, took it for a test drive and decided to buy it there and then. I had some good ideas of what i could do to it before to make it look how i wanted, so here are the pics before and after. BMW 318CI by the way, done 33k for £4400, Serviced, MOT'd and Taxed for 6 months. Insurance wasnt too bad was 20 years old,with a crash came to 800 fully comp

Comments welcome

DSC01057.jpg

DSC01062.jpg

DSC01062.jpg

DSC_3456.jpg

DSC01097.jpg

DSC01100.jpg

DSC01127.jpg

DSC01143.jpg

DSC01130.jpg

DSC01124.jpg

DSC01115.jpg

Cheers

S3 Sportback, Ninja
I really dislike the colour but some how with the mods you have made it looks good!