ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New case and a smiley frog

Not a Clio
Bought this last week, it's the Antec Skeleton. Open air as you can see. 250mm fan at the top and 92mm fan at the front. Not to everyone's tastes I know.

Stuck a new board in today as my old one died yesterday. New one is Phenom II ready. Also swapped the drive from 160Gb to 500GB, 32MB cache.

I noticed after I took the pics that my frog is in them heh

DSCF0004800x600.jpg

DSCF0002800x600.jpg

Few pics I took last week. You may recognise them from OCUK.

025800x600.jpg

026800x600.jpg

027800x600.jpg

030800x600.jpg

Titanium 182
I thought about getting one of these cases, think there really cool!

Was it any harder to put together than in a normal case?

What temp is stuff running at ?

:D

Not a Clio
I thought about getting one of these cases, think there really cool!

Was it any harder to put together than in a normal case?

What temp is stuff running at ?

:D

If anything it's easier as there's more ways in which you can route cables and you can easily read the text on the board whilst it's still in the case. The component tray separates from the case and the motherboard tray on top unscrews as well so it's very easy to work with.

Afraid I don't know about temps as I never checked them before moving to this case. However, with it being open I really notice the heat coming off it.

Titanium 182
Might have to look at getting one after xmas !

Only thing bothering me is that the cables will be much more visible ? as obviously you can't hide them behind a big black box as I do xD

Not a Clio
You could braid them, bit time consuming but looks nice. My PSU came with all the cables braided which helps. I don't mind seeing cables though. You can hide alot behind the HDD bays, next to the PSU.

Not a Clio
Depends what you're used to and what speed you have the 250mm fan set on. 3 speeds with Decibel ratings of 17, 26 and 32.

Titanium 182
I don't trust wooden or metal stands and the blocks were under £1 each ;)

Aye I know why you don't :rasp: (saw your thread)

They look so classy as well those stone blocks, and only £1 ?

In fact if you could get a custom stand made of lakeland stone or something that would be sick o_O