ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio wheels?

Clio 172 RS2
What do you think next to the obvious wheel choices?

IMG_0306.jpg

O.Z. Leggenda (17" pictured).

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
FFS why do they always make awesome wheels in only random sizes and fitments?

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
They look like nice wheels, don't think I could stomach 17s on my clio.

Why 17's are only about 5-10 mm bigger in overall diameter inc tyres and these are way lighter !
That are p**n mate fantastic wheels ! You will get sent to hell for not having 16 " turinnis do it you are not a sheep :)

Why 17's are only about 5-10 mm bigger in overall diameter inc tyres and these are way lighter !
That are p**n mate fantastic wheels ! You will get sent to hell for not having 16 " turinnis do it you are not a sheep :)

you are a sheep dog!!captain dave you're right 14mm extra on diameter equivalent to 7.5mm in circumfrence (same thickness as a biro)if fitted with 205x40x17" tyres.

http://www.etyres.co.uk/tyre-size-calculator.htm

and i must say again i love those wheels

Last edited:

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
has every moron just looked at the pictures (like usual) and forgot there 17' on a clio, pmsl unless you have a ph1 v6 even then they would look s**t i dont think they would work

has every moron just looked at the pictures (like usual) and forgot there 17' on a clio, pmsl unless you have a ph1 v6 even then they would look s**t i dont think they would work

With grammar like that I'm not sure you can call anyone a moron. You do realise there are Clios that aren't MK2s?