ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clios for kids

Renault Laguna Coupe
lots of offers of Clios with a years free insurance at the moment for 19 year olds, but how much could you expect to pay at 20 for e.g. a 1.2 or a DCi once the free insurance has run out?

I crashed my dci during the first year insurance period but had 1 yrs of NCB from another policy I could use. I ended up paying £850 at 21. Best have a look on a few websites though if you don't ant to keep doing checks on your own name make up a name and use your neightbours address for quotes. When I moved house a year later insurance price dropped from £650 to £550 (I took my policy just as I was moving house).
Also I was doing 20k a so per year which they knew about which uped my prmium by a fair bit.
My excess was £500 or sthing as well as bumping that up helped lower the price infact it lowered it so much that ven if I'd had a crash the increase in excess was less than my premium incrase.

Last edited: