ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new fiat 500 abarth

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

The awkward moment when Ken Block tries to be Lynden.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Red > Black

Grey one local to me is such an epic pocket rocket. I actually love it but I don't really fancy owning one.

Screw the head Lynden or it won't end well.

These are growing on me, part of me thinks they look better in anything but white :S...

SRS....how much is your insurance? lol

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
insurance will be expensive next year but im just gonna put away some money each month until i renew so should be ok, and yeh the abarth is awesome. just can't wait to get back into it!!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Lovely car. Black on black ftw!

How did the barrier bump happen then?

then had a scuff with a barrier
image.jpg

(gets fixed monday)

The back end went lite and I shat myself (rookie error) and clipped a barrier, could of been 10x worse

story of scratch.

tbh, good luck with the new car... i hope it doesn't end in tears... but then we all wonder why young men pay high premiums... they rant at how they are not the problem...

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
shame you couldnt get the grey and red combo that looks amazing local one to me love it.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
story of scratch.

tbh, good luck with the new car... i hope it doesn't end in tears... but then we all wonder why young men pay high premiums... they rant at how they are not the problem...

I hate to say it, but I missed you.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
didnt you also post vids of you driving like a tool in your old one?? new one looks nice though...

How does the finance work out now? I assume you are still paying it as normal but its transferred to the new car?

How long are you keeping this car before you get bored and get something else? :p

Your old 200 is still for sale at a garage local to me. Up for £11,995 and has been for months lol. Tempted to go and show him the picture of it going sideways in a car park lol

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Car looks nice, I actually quite like the black.

Please don't crash this one, you drove the 200 like a tool, and clearly didn't slow down too much in the 500, let's hope you've learnt now.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
How does the finance work out now? I assume you are still paying it as normal but its transferred to the new car?

How long are you keeping this car before you get bored and get something else? :p

Your old 200 is still for sale at a garage local to me. Up for £11,995 and has been for months lol. Tempted to go and show him the picture of it going sideways in a car park lol

do it, not my car any more. and yes the finance just transfers on to the new plate, insurance have paid for the vehicle but like the idiots that they are they have sent it via BACS and not CHAPS so i have got to wait for the money to clear into the dealerships account before collecting my car.

Car looks nice, I actually quite like the black.

Please don't crash this one, you drove the 200 like a tool, and clearly didn't slow down too much in the 500, let's hope you've learnt now.

cheers and yeh i wont be driving it quick at all, still got the memory of me rolling the last one and its not a nice memory at all. flashbacks ftl

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
tbh it sounds like you are way out driving any tallent you have... lets hope that next time its not you killing someone else...

Listerine & Poledo
Oh dear god, not again.

Your plans for this one should be more along the lines of:-

Not drive like a tard, video it, then post it
Not to go all hero, into a field
Not blow money on mods when you could well need it on excesses.

ADMINS & MODS - Any chance on a sweepstake on how long this takes to be CAT D?

172 Cup
I see a few of these around my neck of the woods...lovely little things i think, i would love a ride out in one to see what they are like

GTD, Lupo
Jeez, bandwagon on this thread much?

Anti bandwagon, wagon... much?

Lynden just look after this one please as i really like these little cars. Saw a grey one at the weekend and it was an amazing looking car. The red mirrors really stood out.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
picked it up this morning, bit of a better picture so you can get an idea of how the stripe looks, just needs black mirror covers :)

forgot how much of an awesome car it is and......new car smell <3

215925_10150544328345293_582855292_17968103_823124_n.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Really suits the black stripe even without the black mirrors mate, such a shame you didn't get grey.

Any plans for this one? Non farming related of course.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Really suits the black stripe even without the black mirrors mate, such a shame you didn't get grey.

Any plans for this one? Non farming related of course.

i really wanted grey aswell but insurance said like for like etc and plans are really simple :

TMC box off my other one fitted (rolled 164bhp and 200ftlb)
wing mirror covers painted black
eibach (abarth approved) lowering springs
and im also tempted to get the roof wrapped black

wheels aswell but not for a very very long time

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Can I still call you Flymo? Spend more time cutting the grass iirc.

As I said on Facebook. Needs turinis, silvervisions and Flux Capacitor.

1.2 Dynamique 16v
Looks good mate. Black stripe is better than the red.

Hope you take care of this one, though.