ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Forest Meet

Never above 25mpg
I dont think Ill be able to afford unless I get paid on the Friday before! Got too many things on my purchase list atm :/

197 Albi Blue
I would pop along for my first CS meet but I cant do sundays due to work. If you all fancy a drink though, i work at The Fighting c***s pub in the New Forest if you know it, near Fordingbridge

(lol at it censoring the name of the pub)

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
ok boys and girls, found a new location for photos. i suggest we either now meet at the Rownams services or the services off junction 2 where there is a MacDonalds. The location is Stoney Cross by another airfield there are 2 massive car parks that are easily accessible for lowered cars, its very open so if there is a lot of wind and gets quite cold so i suggest if it is not a hot day bring a dead sheep to put over yourself. http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&s...9365,-1.649408&spn=0.042593,0.077162&t=h&z=14

Just to show how big one of those car parks are, here is the smaller of the two

4803820379_ceb2f2f3aa.jpg

As for pubs the Coach and Horses or the Empress of Blandings is just down the road for here. Time wise im going to say meet at Rownams or MacDonalds at around 11ish then on to the photos then take it from there when everyone is cold enough for some food, let me know what you all think.

Chris

ph1 track weapon
Yep, i'm in too :)

Best get out with the SLR and practise with the new lens in order to take some cracking shots!

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
1. white striped bandit
2. atouba (18th or 25th)
3. Fletcher (25th)
4. Will. (25th)
5. vivalagoobs (18th or 25th)
6. Nick172Cup (either day)
7. ash87 (either)
8. Dan' (18th)
9. Eddyg

Defs game was going to do the PH meet but this sounds better ! I'll treck over with u nick if ya like!

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
1. white striped bandit
2. atouba (18th or 25th)
3. Fletcher (25th)
4. Will. (25th)
5. vivalagoobs (18th or 25th)
6. Nick172Cup (either day)
7. ash87 (either)
8. Dan' (18th)
9. Billy172 (25th)
10.Eddyg

Just realised i cut out billy!

ph1 track weapon
Am well up for this :) will give me a chance to bed in the tyres and brakes before Brands hatch on Tuesday

1.5dci
Might be in the area in the afternoon/late afternoon anyway, how long are people likely to stick around for?

197 Albi Blue
What time you guys going to be at Stoney Cross? If i can get away from work for 5 or 10mins I will shoot down for some pics, then go back to work.

1.5dci
Anyone going with a non-sport, might wash the car over the weekend, if so it'd be kwl to come and get some decent photos

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
no no no meet at rownhams services (south/westbound) at 11.00 so any one coming from the M3 or anyone from Portsmouth/Fareham meet at rownahms, and as its on the wrong side of the road for anyone coming the opposite way and would need to go into scum to turnaround we will meet them at the services at J2 but im pretty sure there is no one coming that way unles they say so on the thread

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&s...57089,-1.44805&spn=0.005319,0.009645&t=h&z=17

LY R26
stupid question: if im coming from salisbury way is that the correct side of the mway for the meeting point?

The wrong side. You'll need to come past the services eastbound, take the M3 exit and double back on yourself at junc 4 (chandlers ford)

ph1 track weapon
i aint got the facilites :( mines staying dirty, suits the current ghetto theme i seem to have developed!

ph1 track weapon
if you're coming down the m3, its a few junctions before the m27 so yeah should be on your way. there's a tesco if you go right off the roundabout at the end of the sliproad. i'll be there from 10.30 :D

also PM'd you my number :)