ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new from durham

clio 172 cup
hi all new to the site come to read for ideas currently got a 172 full fat but been a fan of the little buggars for years had 3 1.8 16v (arches went on all 3 ha) and 172 cup before this one never had any trouble with them but this ones got me stumped ! tried 2 coil packs and still cant get it to rev beyond 5k and getting backfires gona change plugs leads and new pack at weekend hopefully sorts it

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
I'm from the Durham area and I have just stripped a working 172 cup, if you need anything to try then just let me know, try for free and if it works then buy cheap.

clio 172 cup
scott were abouts are you im in crook ? yeah im after a few bits could you msg me your number plz , no lee havent plugged it in yet going to this weekend after done plugs leads and coil

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
scott were abouts are you im in crook ? yeah im after a few bits could you msg me your number plz , no lee havent plugged it in yet going to this weekend after done plugs leads and coil

I'm from the Stanley/Consett area, my cup came from crook only a few weeks ago....

Will PM mobile no.