ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

********** New Gamer Profile features in User Profile **********

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I've just completed adding a new gamer feature to the forum which now means you can display your gamercards / profiles for various online networks on your user profile.

This mod currently support the following platforms:
  • XBOX Live Gamertag
  • PlayStation Network ID
  • Wii Friend Code (wii doesn't have gamercard)
  • XFIRE Username
  • Steam Community ID
You can add these to your profile by adding the relevant profile name or userid to the corresponding field on the Edit Profile screen.

Any profiles you have added will then appear visible to all in a new column on your user profile.

attachment.php

Links to your profile will also appear in the postbit next to any posts you make, but only in the PC & Console forum.

attachment.php

Notes:
1) For showing the PSN GamerCard, users must do the following:
Login to eu.playstation.com -> My Account -> My Portable ID -> Generate Portable ID.

2) For showing the Steam GamerCard, users must do the following:
Login to steamcommunity.com -> Edit SteamID -> Copy the text from the "Custom URL" box into the Steam ID field.
* Steam GamerCard is not official and generates from steamcard.com.

3) XFIRE mini profile & EU PSN images will resize with mouse hover.

Get adding your profiles now! :approve:

Last edited:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Re: New Gamer Profile features in User Profile

Nice!

It does! But only shows up in this section of the forum.

Looking at gamer scores, you can really tell who plays the actual game rather than just online!! lol

i just posted that to test it on mine :)

Megane 225 F1

Lame. I haven't used my gamer tag in so long I can't remember what it is. Usually use my mates as it's his xbox.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member

Mine just comes up blank.

I'll try agian later when i'm awake.

1.8 Civic EX

oooh I like it!

good little addition. although why doesn't my little avatar man appear on mine when it does on everyone elses?!?

EDIT: scrap that he's there now...how odd?!?

Last edited:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Has anyone got the SteamCard feature working yet? I think I'm being stupid as I've read and re-read the instructions but it just keeps saying that my SteamID doesn't exist? Yet I'm logged into it so I know that it's right... :S

D.