ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Induction Kit for 182 Cup

Inferno 182 Cup
Hi Guys,

Im looking to get an induction kit for my car. Im not sure which one is going to be the best? i know theres a few types you can get. Am i right in thinking some take air directly for the front of the car? also do i need anyother mods to get the best out of the induction? im new to car mods so sorry if im totaly on the wrong track!

cheers ;)

clio trophy No56
K&N Typhoon or ITG Maxogen, pipercross vipers are ok if you put the CAF down to the lower grill or in the fog lamp.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
As mentioned above, the ITG and Pipercross vipers are very popular. Also the BMC CDA is an enclosed carbon filter with cold air feed supplied which is a little cheaper than the ITG.

A few of us have gone for the Mk1 172/ espace V6 airbox, but there's no real noticeable gain over any of them. All comes down to budget and what you like the look of

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
were have you been hiding! LOL..im kidding ive seen your car same as mine! :)...will keep a look out for you! (only seen you once) :(

b/g 182, meg tourer
ask yourself why you want one?
for noise - pretty much any. k&n, bmc
for gains - itg maxogen

i wouldn't bother with any really as i have an itg pannel filter in the standard airbox, does the job, and my milltek exhaust gives me the sound im after :)

Inferno 182 Cup
Thanks for the Reply guys, im looking for more of a power gain as my exhaust has got a nice note to it already!

Paul - iv been hiding away from you! lol Only jokin, When did you see me! iv not seen you before but will keep an eye out! where in notts you from?

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Thanks for the Reply guys, im looking for more of a power gain as my exhaust has got a nice note to it already!

Paul - iv been hiding away from you! lol Only jokin, When did you see me! iv not seen you before but will keep an eye out! where in notts you from?

From Eastwood LOL..saw you parked out side blockbusters the other week! (got to have been you) ive never seen another one since having mine a year! come to think of it! theres hardly any 182 around us! :)

Inferno 182 Cup
From Eastwood LOL..saw you parked out side blockbusters the other week! (got to have been you) ive never seen another one since having mine a year! come to think of it! theres hardly any 182 around us! :)[/quote]

Arr so your the one my GF keeps telling me about, she keeps saying theres another one around but i was not having any of it!... i stand corrected! and iv seen one other 182, it lives on newthorp common, FF silver one. also my bros GF has the MK1 172 in sliver.

Christophe - what would you suggest gives you the best power gain? bar turbos and stuff. i ant got that much dolla to spend!

ITB BG 182
From Eastwood LOL..saw you parked out side blockbusters the other week! (got to have been you) ive never seen another one since having mine a year! come to think of it! theres hardly any 182 around us! :)

Arr so your the one my GF keeps telling me about, she keeps saying theres another one around but i was not having any of it!... i stand corrected! and iv seen one other 182, it lives on newthorp common, FF silver one. also my bros GF has the MK1 172 in sliver.

Christophe - what would you suggest gives you the best power gain? bar turbos and stuff. i ant got that much dolla to spend!

An there should be another silver 172 ff round eastwood, a mate of mine owns it and i used to visit eastwood alot aswell before november came around.

If your after a viper, chuck me 70 notes an its yours. All in black tho.

Clio MK 4

Christophe - what would you suggest gives you the best power gain? bar turbos and stuff. i ant got that much dolla to spend![/quote]

Like people say the ITG one will be your best bet

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE

Christophe - what would you suggest gives you the best power gain? bar turbos and stuff. i ant got that much dolla to spend![/QUOTE]

that will be me :approve: ill keep a look out for you! My gf said it was a girl driving it (when she has seen your car) would that be right?! :S

;) Small world LOL

ITB BG 182
Yea but an ITG is £300+ brand new and would give all of 1bhp more than a viper from what ive read on here.
So say if an ITG gave off 6bhp thats £50 per 1 bhp. (brand new)
And then Vipers gave only 5bhp thats £40 per 1bhp (brand new)

My viper for 70 notes is £14 per bhp, anyone see the difference, plus itgs still sell for way over 200 even at 2nd rates.

Best induction kit to get more bang for your buck would be ITB's from the GDi.

Inferno 182 Cup
that will be me :approve: ill keep a look out for you! My gf said it was a girl driving it (when she has seen your car) would that be right?! :S

;) Small world LOL

erm, i think she could be on about the magan sport cup in inferno, thats a lass who owns that. and also it lives on my Street!! whats that chances of that lol, ill keep an eye out for you bud!

thanks guys, iv got a much better idea of whats the best to get!

Cheers ;)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE

;) Small world LOL

erm, i think she could be on about the magan sport cup in inferno, thats a lass who owns that. and also it lives on my Street!! whats that chances of that lol, ill keep an eye out for you bud!

Cheers ;)

i know which one you mean! ;) ill flash you :rasp:

ITB BG 182

Cheers ;)

i know which one you mean! ;) ill flash you :rasp:
Now i bet thats an offer he dont get every day....