ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New(ish) From Edinburgh

Looking for a ph1 172
Hey guys im Chris and iv been on here since i had my first car but never really posted much so though i should introduce myself properly. i sold that and bought a focus and i am now in the market for a 172.

Im 21 in September so it makes sense to wait until then to get cheaper insurance.
Iv been trawling piston heads, autotrader and the for sale ads on here and have decided that a ph1 172 fits my bill. Just need to get out on a test drive and hopefully find myself a descent one.

cheers Chris

tiTTy & SV650
LOL lets see how a new male member from Edinburgh thread does compared to a new female member from Edinburgh thread did the other day.

Welcome!

Looking for a ph1 172
LOL lets see how a new male member from Edinburgh thread does compared to a new female member from Edinburgh thread did the other day.

Welcome!

lol yeah i noticed that. Somehow i dont think pics of me would have the same effect.

tiTTy & SV650
There's a very tidy silver phase 1 172 on ebay for £3k which needs a cambelt, apparently the private plate is worth £500 on it (which will pay for the cambelt!)

koi

Audi S1
Plenty of scots on here now, need to get a meet sorted out soon

new female 10 pages, new male lucky he's got 10 posts :rasp:

Looking for a ph1 172
There's a very tidy silver phase 1 172 on ebay for £3k which needs a cambelt, apparently the private plate is worth £500 on it (which will pay for the cambelt!)

yeah i noticed that looks mint. quite fancy a flame red one though because my current car is silver and fancy a change

tiTTy & SV650
yeah i noticed that looks mint. quite fancy a flame red one though because my current car is silver and fancy a change

DJW Dave is Livi based and planning on selling his mint flame red one in the next year I believe