ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New lights Rate/Hate

a black one
newlights.jpg

Like/dislike?

dan

Grande 1.2
there not a whole lot different from the standard mk2s, cant see why people would hate? think they are nice dude :cool:

Edition 30
Personally I prefer standard on the clio as I think most would.

I didn't like standard on my 106 so I changed them, each to their own.

a black one
I was looking at other aftermarket lights and they are dreadful, these caught my eye, heard they were quite hard to come by as well?

Jap Box
Make me gush, but seriously they are nice lights.

Thyey FK euro's with the LED at the bottom? Im after a pair myself :) your picture does them no justice however :p

Where did you get them from if you dont mind me asking? Ive found sets for £90 odd but cant justify the price for the slight difference from the PH2 set.

Im after a set that look like this after finding the picture in an ebay ad, but cant for the life of me find them, they might not even exist :( the seller using the picture wasnt much help either as their from Germany :p

file4b386a06fb97428b9373231a9eae89de.jpg

a black one
I'll try and find the website I bought them from, if i do I'll pm you.

EDIT: yes LED at the bottom :)

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
They looked decent on Russ' 172, the first that had them, but I don't like them on any others tbh.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Work just fine on a black car. Would look silly on any other colour IMO.

Subtle enough without looking like lexarse/haemorrhoid lights.

a black one
pictures do this no justice, trust me against the black they look really good, dads bringing over digi cam tomorrow so will get better pictures then (Y)