ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member, Clio 182

BG Clio 182
Hi last weekend I picked up my Clio sport 182. It's pretty standard apart from a full de cat exhaust system a panel filter and an Engine Dynamics map with the pop and bang mod, it also has an Engine Dynamics short shifter fitted.

When I first picked it up...
2014-10-03120903_zps9da3e4a7.jpg

After a quick clean and polish
2014-10-05150404_zpsb946a40b.jpg

It has quite a few age related marks and a few minor scratches etc. but the car has been used!
2014-10-05145819_zps704f9827.jpg

I'm not very good with forums and hardly ever use them to be honest, I guess I have to be a paid member to buy parts?
-Dan

BG Clio 182
I thought so, Thanks lol and yeah it could do with a new bonnet and a respray on the bumper it also has a few marks here and there but I'm not overly fussed tbh it's a daily and the shells done 109k miles and it's 10 years old :)

BG Clio 182
Thanks :) I want to lower it a touch but I'm not sure if I should lower it 30 or 40mm It's a daily driver so I want it comfortable still I just haven't got a clue which springs to go for, What do people recommend?

Clio 197
^ I disagree with the CS recommendation, was a negative move for me on the comfort front (paired with cup shocks), although many will disagree.

BG Clio 182
I guess it's kind of all personal preference some people will prefer one brand and other people will prefer something else, I might not even lower it I only wanted to drop it a touch for looks more than anything.