ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member from Bedfordshire

197 cam'd ph2 berg
Hi

Just thought id introduce myself properly, been browsing on here as a forum memember for over a year since I got my first car and first clio my little 1.2 Dynamique which I love but he is just a bit to slow :( but its my pride and joy and think iv got it looking how I want it finally, with a few subtle mods: rokkor coilovers, 17in Team D Pro race 1.2's, Sport interior, Sportex cat back, k+n panel filter, rs grill and a few other things im sure I have forgetten lol.

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

However I have recently upgraded and just purchased this Iceberg 172 with only 64k on the clock for a very good deal that I felt I couldnt refuse :eek:

525562_3048112526075_1361067783_39786832_1143210694_n.jpg

And before the haters start yes I know im only 18 and insurance is going to rape me but tbh I dont care, im fortunate that I have a resonably well paid job and its my dream car and your only young once ayy ;) but it needs some work doing which I will be carrying out before starting with the mods to get it looking the way I want it so in the meantime going to continue using my lil 1.2 :) aiming to have the Iceberg on the road for FCS or CSS hopefully :D

Thats it really, comments welcome.....

P.S dont seem to see many cs memembers around here ? :S

Thanks Jake:cool:

BG 182
Nice cars! :) you got any plans for the 172? With the sportex exhaust have you just got the back box or the "race tube" bit as well lol. and what do you think of it?