ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member, from Lincs

RB 182
Hi Fellow CS.Net members..

My names Marc, and i have previously been a forum member on 106oc for a few years now, but have decided after 4 yrs of 106 ownership its time to move on and get a more grown up vehicle..

So im now on the look out for a nice 182 cup/trophy.. :)

Hopefully in the near future i can locate one, and then get out and about with the regional groups and get back attending the national shows and put names to faces.. :)

RB 182
Nice car mate you got any plans? Where bouts in lincs you from?

No real plans as such from the off set, other than enjoy the car in its entirety for the time been.. And i'm, from Boston so not far.

be good to see another cup about, welcome matey

Thank you.. :)

Advert says it's a 182 FF not a 182 cup?

Glad to see you went for the best-of-everything version of the 182, hope you enjoy!

Yeah all the toys and very refined which for the money it was well worth another 300 mile trip to look at..

Awesome car that!

Another 106owner migrated to cliosport lol - welcome mate

We need to get a lincs meet going :D

Thanks Phil,

Yeah yet another traitor over to the dark side, :) but for the money and age and condition of the car it on paper does look to be a solid investment and a very pleasing car to own..

Yes for certain we need to be getting a Lincs meet sorted, or for fill the "Around the county" run that i had plan to do last summer with the 106oc @ some point this year as well..

Have you got any plans regarding track times at Blyton over the summer, as after looking at yours and Mark's fun on there it is certainly on my hit list once accustom to the 182..

Thanks all for the comments Marc

Yes mate - I'm gonna be using Blyton next year as my test/setup track - its only £99 for a full day

My 172 is currently sat in the garage with no interior and no way to hold the bonnet down lol
Picking some seats up christmas eve - then got to cut my bonnet and get some aerocatches fitted. Need to get some new tyres and a cat made up for the MOT in March - but I'm hoping early April to be out at Blyton, then maybe Castle Combe and June is Donnington for FCS. Then a couple of days over at Anglesey for sure - my favourite track!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome new person \o/

I like the colour of the 182, shame they never did the same colour in a 172 or I'd have had one

RB 182
Yes mate - I'm gonna be using Blyton next year as my test/setup track - its only £99 for a full day

My 172 is currently sat in the garage with no interior and no way to hold the bonnet down lol
Picking some seats up christmas eve - then got to cut my bonnet and get some aerocatches fitted. Need to get some new tyres and a cat made up for the MOT in March - but I'm hoping early April to be out at Blyton, then maybe Castle Combe and June is Donnington for FCS. Then a couple of days over at Anglesey for sure - my favourite track!

Yes I had been browsing through your progress blog on here, and I'm so annoyed that I'd get everything to get the gti on bodies and for it then to be a royal pain in the arse, but I'm more than happy with the exchange.. :)

I'd like to get upto bouton at some point if funds allow so hopefully be able to get a nice few days out over the summer.. :)

Welcome new person \o/

I like the colour of the 182, shame they never did the same colour in a 172 or I'd have had one

Thanks for the welcome, and yes it was the colour I set out to get and it was just waiting for the right car to turn up in it.. :)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I'd definitely leave it as is for the timebeing, especially if you plan to track it.

Enjoy it on track in it's natural form, then change the bits you think would improve it

330i. E30 Touring.
A name I recognise.

Good choice of car mate. As said by many, don't waste any money improving bits before you've given it a good go in standard form- they're bloody capable little cars.

If you're planning on a lot of track work, decent brakes, 888's and a set of coilovers and you'll be keeping up with some much more tasty machinery!

RB 182
Think the only things that will be on the hit list over time will be, brembo max discs, ds 2500 pads and some dampers to go with the apex springs that are on it..

Other than that it'll be nothing extravagant for the off set..