ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member seeking Clio 182

F20 BMW 120d msport
Morning all.

New to this forum and looking to buy myself a Clio 182 in the coming weeks to be used as a second car. Anyone who has something for sale or know of something please let me know. Based in Hampshire but happy to travel for the right car.

Cheers!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Depends what your expectations are, imo a couple of grand will buy you a solid enough car. But the truly good ones are going to be more to prise away from thier owners

F20 BMW 120d msport
Depends what your expectations are, imo a couple of grand will buy you a solid enough car. But the truly good ones are going to be more to prise away from thier owners
Understood. I just want something that's not a dog! I'm not after a Trophy edition or a minter, just something that's a decent base.
Looking forward to seeing what I can find...

2005 Clio 182 ff
I paid 2200 for my 182 with 69k on the clock. Mechanically sound but paintwork isn't too clever. Pretty much sorted now though. Good luck, great car for the money