ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Monaco to the site.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Finally after a couple months of looking, I got my 172. Its in pretty good condition for its age, a few stone chips on the front that will be sorted in Spring time, and a few surface scratches that should polish out.

IMG_0276B.jpg

IMG_0294B.jpg

IMG_0306B.jpg

IMG_0328B.jpg

IMG_0342B.jpg

IMG_0337B.jpg

Not been washed yet, but I love how reflective the colour is. A nice reflection of my 1.4 ph1.

t3 corolla 116bhp
Re: New Monico to the site.

very nice

liking monaco alot recently, 2nd only to a flamer :)

good job

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Re: New Monico to the site.

Cheers guys.

Its such an impressive car. Felt so refined on the dual carriage way home but then when I opened the taps, on a few back roads, my grin was even bigger.

Can't wait to get some Eagle F1s all around this week.

Petrol Blue 182.
owwww only one of the bracknell lot without a sport now :( lol, very jelous of you buddy! will have to come over and have a butchers!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Get some prolines on it, improves the handling without ruining the ride. Nice colour, cleans up so nicely.

E87 118d M Sport
love mine to bits. when its clean it is the nicest colour to look at (he says after cleaing mine for 3 hours) mmmmmm

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Cheers for all the comments guys. Monaco is definitely the best colour, but how the hell do you capture that colour in a photo??!!

owwww only one of the bracknell lot without a sport now :( lol, very jelous of you buddy! will have to come over and have a butchers!

lol If I've got time this week, we can go for a drive if you're free mate. Just need to get tyres sorted, hopefully done by Tuesday. PM me your number if you're up for it.

Nice one Bruvva!

Good choice and nice car, very well done.

Cheers fella, know you been waiting to see it lol

love mine to bits. when its clean it is the nicest colour to look at (he says after cleaing mine for 3 hours) mmmmmm

I'm really gutted it wasn't dry to wash it today. It's not too dirty atm but still love looking at it.

Get some prolines on it, improves the handling without ruining the ride. Nice colour, cleans up so nicely.

I'm deciding between prolines and sportlines atm, wanted a full system with shocks but too expensive for me, so will be getting one of the Eibach springs probably in the new year.

Nice and standard :)

Well its got a stainless steel exhaust that I like the sound of, not sure what make it is though.

Plan to get it lowered, as above, and only a few minor changes. Thinking of getting the wheels done darker, maybe in anthracite, and a splitter of some sort. Won't be happening soon though, will wait to get the small paint chips sorted first.

I WANT ONE :(

Haha, I was like that for ages. I've been looking since August and finally found one that is within budget and good value for age and condition. Saved damn hard all summer to get this and a few other things, well worth it!

Family Bus
Awww congrats hon!

About blooming time ;) Glad you went for the Ph2 in the end!!!

Great choice, great colour..looks mint!!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Awww congrats hon!

About blooming time ;) Glad you went for the Ph2 in the end!!!

Great choice, great colour..looks mint!!

Cheers hun. Its nice to have the extra luxuries of the ph2 for day to day driving. And the speed of the thing is still great - I'm still yet to give it full throttle all the way through third lol

Yeah colour is fooking amazing!

Its easy to capture the colour, where are you located Vish?

PM'd.

Flamer 172
Smashed it mate! Congrats! I'm thinking a meet up in London, - maybe get some decent photos done! (speaking of I will put some pics up soon - 2 months after buying mine I know!)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Thanks! I love the colour more everytime I look at it. I think its got some real presence without being OTT. All my mates so far love it too and apparently "its so me" whatever that is suppose to mean lol

Smashed it mate! Congrats! I'm thinking a meet up in London, - maybe get some decent photos done! (speaking of I will put some pics up soon - 2 months after buying mine I know!)

Cheers man. Think I'm going to be down in mid december, so will let you know and we can sort something out.

And yes, get your bloody pics up!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Thanks guys :)

I'm going to take loads of photos of this car, think I know a few spots, just can't get to them before its dark nowadays :(