ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New motor... BMW 525i e39

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
more...

change-in-the-air-e39-stance

china_E39_stanced-CCW2-600x400.jpg

china_E39_stanced-CCW3-600x400.jpg

china_E39_stanced-CCW4-600x400.jpg

china_E39_stanced-CCW5-600x399.jpg

china_E39_stanced-CCW6-600x449.jpg

china_E39_stanced-CCW7-600x400.jpg

china_E39_stanced-CCW8-600x394.jpg

china_E39_stanced-CCW9-600x400.jpg

china_E39_stanced-CCW10-600x399.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
insurance is ace on these im after an 07 5series n its only £800 for me on a 525d.

looks good bud, as for that white one above the lights look w**k

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely car mate - congrats! :D

And at only 20 years old, the insurance for me is pretty good £750 FC

^ This above (insurance) annoys me; I just don't get it. I'm paying £1040 a year fully comp (best deal I could get) on my Trophy and I'm mid-30's, full NCB, no accidents, no points, live in nice area with an alarmed garage integral to the house... *sigh*

Anyways - back on topic... enjoy!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
^ This above (insurance) annoys me; I just don't get it. I'm paying £1040 a year fully comp (best deal I could get) on my Trophy and I'm mid-30's, full NCB, no accidents, no points, live in nice area with an alarmed garage integral to the house... *sigh*

How the hell? I paid £700 last year, at 27 with full no claims & 3 points ... you sure you dont live in Beirut?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I pay £860 for a modified 182 in Manchester.

Manchester.

Where the hell do you live, the North East?! :eek:

Trophy #382
Lovely car mate - congrats! :D

Anyways - back on topic... enjoy!

Thats ridiculous?! Im 22 and pay about £780??

How much did the bmw cost if you dont mind me asking?

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
£3300 :) which im pretty pleased with... you can get pre facelift ones a little cheaper

Qashcow
how much insurance! im paying £700 on the caged, coiled, charged clio at 26. sod paying £1000+ for the trophy

the pre-facelift ones look poo though lol, that isnt a bad price at all! might get looking again

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
How the hell? I paid £700 last year, at 27 with full no claims & 3 points ... you sure you dont live in Beirut?

Tell you what - Beirut would probably be a cheaper option! My good lady has a modified Honda Civic Type-R (54 plate) and is only paying 500 notes a year. I paid 700-odd last year so hope it's going down again next year as 1k+ is quite ridiculous. South Wales must be a bad place for insuring a Trophy.

Anyways - sorry for going off topic. Absolutely loving the Beemer and I'm sure it'll bring you many miles of RWD fun.