ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New owner West Midlands

megane r26
New owner West Midlands not got a Clio (don't shoot me down) but got an ly megane R26 im a member on megane sport forum but its like a ghost town not as well maintained or nearly as busy as this forum, just thought I would say hello as I was told about the graffiti meeting on Sunday by a member on here so thought it best to introduce myself and look forward to future meets

megane r26
IMG-20140310-WA0001.gif

IMG-20140310-WA0003.gif

IMG-20140310-WA0002.gif

megane r26
its in great condition inside and out, going to mop the car tomorrow see i cant get rid of the rear quarter gravel rash should come with mud guards as standard lol

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
There's loads of members in and around Brum, (i'm from Cov)
there's a fair few regular meets including our monthly pub grub meet,
if you become a member you'l have access to the West Mids section and can see what's going on.

megane r26
cheers for the welcome lads

yeah im coming to the meet Sunday

I joined rsmegane.net when i got the car put a few pics up but its like a ghost forum not many people on there, im in brum round the great barr area