ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Parts fitted..

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
i loved your car on turinis:(

Me too Ali...lol

5011272045_290d5c1076_z.jpg

Looking at it's best TBQH.

Ollie's Silver Cup
AD08's for £70 a corner! :approve:

Having said that, 15" OZ Ultra's etc would be the same cheap tyres and much lighter. I personally just love the look of the 2118's :)

BG 182 FF
Looks spot on as per usual. Like 2118's as too the turinis. think it looks more track focused now though.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Aren't 15" 2118's actually heavier than 16" Turinis?

Suppose the tyres are MUCH cheaper though.

LOL, thought so. At least the tyres are literally half the cost!

Not much in it. TBH Me wonky stripped bandit, and Tim didn't find the 2118s that heavy considering all the weight speculation. Obviously a lot lighter 15'' wheels are available.

I had to be careful what 15'' wheels I went for also, as I didn't want the 4 pot calipers running fowl of the wheels. 195/50/15 Hankook RS2 £53 205/45/16 £85 :approve:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Better before. Hateful wheels. Nice steering wheel though. Never seen a better prep'd car for track, that hasn't been on one!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Better before. Hateful wheels. Nice steering wheel though. Never seen a better prep'd car for track, that hasn't been on one!

IIRC your clio 200 has the standard wheels, so your opinion on wheel choice is null and void IMO.

I don't believe for one minute that it's the best car for track, that hasn't been on track! Besides I would have tracked it years ago if It wasn't mine and the GFs daily driver, now we have the VRS it's good to go :)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Looks Great, I can understand the 15's (Mucho Cheap Tyres) but have to side with a few of the others and say I preferred the old Turinis (Although I am Bias)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Aren't 15" 2118's actually heavier than 16" Turinis?

Suppose the tyres are MUCH cheaper though.

His 2118s didn't feel much different in weight to my 15" OZ F1s ( both without tyres).

I've probably given Fletch more stick than anyone about that but he had valid reasons. Its going on track soon though which I'm looking forward to seeing in my mirrors.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
His 2118s didn't feel much different in weight to my 15" OZ F1s ( both without tyres).

I've probably given Fletch more stick than anyone about that but he had valid reasons. Its going on track soon though which I'm looking forward to seeing in my mirrors.

Yeah, yeah ;)

Oh and thanks for the lift back from Portsmouth yesterday mate:)

LY 182
Looks cracking mate! Want the wheel too. What size is that wheel? Looks quite big in the pic but I'm guessing it's a lot better to use / size wise than the standard bus wheel?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Looks cracking mate! Want the wheel too. What size is that wheel? Looks quite big in the pic but I'm guessing it's a lot better to use / size wise than the standard bus wheel?

330mm from memory. It's tiny compaired to the huge standard wheel, much more responsive, I am very impressed with it.

LY 182
Awesome. Yeah I need a smaller steering wheel. I've got stupid girly small hands as it is, not that easy driving the thing at times lol!

Was thinking either one of these Sabelt ones as they look mean (but will probably look shite after a few months) or a smaller 300m OMP one for pure rally-esque fun haha.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Perfect mate although the tow eye is ghey!

I love these wheel, combined with no fogs makes it work so well.