ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Photo ''VE'' Clio 172

clio 172 , clio 4
Thank you for your comments

The rear bumper has changed

The front bumper painted

128 kW tuner data on Rs tuner

mg8707.jpg

mg8711.jpg

mg8711y.jpg

mg8716e.jpg

mg8722.jpg

mg8745.jpg

smoked were painted wheels

mg8771i.jpg

mg8791.jpg

mg8796.jpg

mg8799r.jpg

mg8823.jpg

172/1.2/E30
Looks good but not a fan of the exhaust tbh. Where did you get the orange position lights from? Like them.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Nice but your front wheels need spacing, doesn't look right at all, pic 5 shows it the best.

clio 172 , clio 4
cool pics but lose the exhaust.

you also look like the guy from the real hustle in the uk lol

Thank you.
the exhaust is otto spec
63 mm input 113 mm output

did that exhaust come off a supra/skyline/scooby :p it looks ridiculous on the clio im sorry to say. love the car besides that.

İn here this exhaust attach EVO :)
63 mm Otto

Here is the champion of Turkey's rolling race. Champion of champions. One two three, and VE RS :cool:

Thank you Tufan :)

Nice but your front wheels need spacing, doesn't look right at all, pic 5 shows it the best.

Kind of like them pictures.

Spacers needed IMO, not a fan of the orange lights.

Apart from the exhaust I really like this.

Thanks you for comments

Clio 172 PH2
Good job! I didn't know about your rear bumper. It's really amazing.Why you didn't prefer to cut bumper, I mean for exhaust? All in all you have the original one. But nevermind it's the finest one in PH1 RSs. Good luck bro!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
as above, loose the silly tin can exhaust and the orange glue on things then space the wheels out and that would look very nice :)