ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New pics of my Evo IX GT

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Here is some new pics of my car after playing around with the exterior.

Car is due a massive clean tomorrow, than i will post some more arty pics.

Had my GT for a few weeks now and i have now almost completed my exterior mods :coolsm: :coolsm:

Previous pics and new pics below.

Number plate being moved tomorrow

Loads more pics tomorrow with better angles after i have washed
her :blush:

CIMG1621.gif

CIMG1622.gif

CIMG1620.gif

CIMG1623.gif

CIMG1624.gif

Previous look

100_0736.gif

100_0741.gif

Ad

MK2 FRS
Tis much improved looks wise. Awesome looking, although Im still not sure on the fron. Is it a fresh import?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Once i have sported the numberplate tomorrow and cleaned her she will look 10 times better :)

I like the front bumper. Need better pics really. Yep fresh import. All those extentions on the bottom are carbon.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
The front looks awesome in the flesh. Once i have fitted a red mitsi emblem in the upper mesh and relocated the number plate it will look even better!!!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Still haven't taken delivery of the FQ400 yet due to the turbo being rebuilt.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
very nice indeed

not 100% on the front, but i reckon it'll look better when you've sorted those few bits

1.6 focus zetec....
Looks like an awesome car... and after you've done the finishing touches it will be spot on.

Whats the little bobbles above the rear window??

Mk2 172
Awesome lookin car :) id keep that and not bother with the 400! Of the 3 people ive known of that have owned them they have been a tad on the unreliable side!!!!!

Bumder With A Buffer
So that is an imported one yes?? Do you mind me asking what costs are involved?? Have thoguht about one for years and thought about an imported one to bring down costs!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Black one was alot nicer!

having said that it's a million times better than when you 1st got it!