ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New plates+New wipers+Clean

O4 Dynamique
Finally had a day of work today so decided I would fit some new wipers, and my new plates I got for Xmas.

Chemical guys blitz, Butter wet wax (Highly Recommended) and Poorboys natural look was used.

Enjoy.

S5000644.gif

S5000640.gif

S5000638.gif

S5000646.gif

S5000645.gif

BTW, new normal stock lights are coming soon, plus silvervisions.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Looks good, just needs lowering and job done mate.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
French plate with "GB" written on them?
Not keen on the lights.

Otherwise looks good :)

O4 Dynamique
cheers boys, it is lowered 35mm, just doesnt show it in the pics. Literally just ordered silvervisions from powerbulbs now.
Thanks for all your comments so far.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Very tidy. I for one don't mind the rear lights but standard will be an improvement. Good work on that.

O4 Dynamique
plates came from dubmeister.com, £20 iirc, just ordered silvervisions, it is the best colour i rekon, this or hologram grey i rekon. Im also having it PC'ed by ADO soon, so will get some more pics of that when its done.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Just looked on dubmeister.com and can't seem to find them,

Don't suppose you've got a link? Torn between Pressed plates or a 3/4 Front Plate

Car looks good though, Will be better with Std Lights back in,

Andy

Arctic Blue FF 182
any legal issues with the plate, ie are they legal, being non-reflexive etc?

Just looked into it, and the pressed plates are legal in themselves, the only illegal thing about them is that they dont have the makers ID at the bottom. (ie: dubmeister.com)

Last edited:
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
You will be pulled over in 5 mins if mr brunstom see's those plates

On the other hand he will probably be lecturing some doctors on the benefits of ecxstacy over asprin

O4 Dynamique
wheres that car from? looks familiar

I used to live in Caerleon matey, so may have seen me around. Colour coded it myself, just took my time, and did it properly. Took me about a week.
If i do get pulled over for the plates, then so be it, just have to see what mr.plod says.

New standard lights will be on v.soon, as will silvervisions, just waiting for the new lights to come. cant wait! will post some pics when i chuck em on.