ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Purchase :D:D

Blk/Gold 182 FF
hey people, just thought id say hi and show you my new purchase :)

DSC00560.jpg

DSC00561.jpg

Just gotta sort out insurance for her now :( wat do you guys reckon is the best option? from experience :) i'm 20 (21 in 2 weeks) and ive just made a claim on my old policy for when i had a Polo GTi

thanks people :)

Andrew.

Silver 172 phs1
car looks ace mate. i'm 20 aswel, nearly 21, i av got a 172 and i found go compare pretty good, they got me a decent quote through swinton

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
Nice car.

looks excatly like mine :D im also 20, i found admiral to be pretty good

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
wait till your 21 to insure it and do alot of searching i was paying 1800 at 21 on a 172 but people have had it alot cheaper and others where payin more just depends on your situation.

cock mobile.
20/21 with a previous claim in a year.

Damn you are gonna have a sore arse.

Nice car though.

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
20/21 with a previous claim in a year.

Damn you are gonna have a sore arse.

Nice car though.

I'm paying 1250ish a year with admiral fully comp with 1 non fault claim at 20.

I didn't think it was that bad :)

Renault Clio 1.4
Hey Mate!
Your jamie gays brother yeh?
Im nicky the one with the saxo, well clio now :)
Cars looking great

LY V6 with Recaros
Nice car! I'd imagine the insurance will be quite hight though. Have you tried Admiral or Elephant, they usually seem to be quite reasonable.

b/g 182, meg tourer
try greenlight, when i was 21 i was paying £1100 iirc. i thought that was reasonable.
nice car. why did you get rid of the polo gti? i love them

172 Cup
Fook me, i got my trousers pulled down bigstyle! i paid £2300 when i was 20, fully comp with admiral. No no claims tho.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeh my old post code was A rating at my mums house, however since moving to Ellesmere Port, aka Beurit my insurance has gone up a few hundred. And it is only a C rated area anyone would think it was an unclassified or F.

182 ff with cup pack's
i payed £3000 for mine when i got it fully comp, 21, no no claims with bell its now £1500 fully comp 1 years now claims thats thu virgin the joy of live in an m34 postcode car looks good btw enjoy when u get your insurance

Blk/Gold 182 FF
Thanks Everyone for the feedback :D:D:D:D ye i'm gonna wait till i'm 21, be much cheaper then, direct line have offerd me 130 a month wen i turn 21, not sure how much that is but i can pay it all off with the settlement fee i'll get from the previous claim :)cant wait now :D

Andrew

Blk/Gold 182 FF
oh another question, wen should i get the cambelt changed on the clio? shes done 40 thousand miles and a full renault service history with one owner. thanks people :D

"Navy" N17 TWO
Nice car!
Bit arse-about-face getting a car before an insurance quote lol

As said, Greenlight are great.
Protected NCB ftw ;)

172 Cup
There's been a lot of this old thread bumping going on lately, as has been stated it's really annoying.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
im 19 go onto bell put your mum and dad down as named drivers and i got it for 1700