ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New RSTuner Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Arctic blue 182 (05)
Im getting a little confused to whats going on now. is the payment dispute sorted now? i appreciate its been a pain to the guys organising the GB. but if you can bring me up to speed..

Ph2 172 Cup
I'm planning to run it under Parallels desktop since I've got a macbook. Unless there are some fancy DirectX graphics or the USB is doing something non-standard I don't think there will be a problem.

However just to be on the safe side I'll probably play around with the various monitoring functions and performance logging for longer than usual before I risk uploading a calibration.

Clio Sport 172
Hi Rich
Can you add me to the last nmow that the payment issues are sorted.

You did say you would allow a couple more and i was first in there!

I'm planning to run it under Parallels desktop since I've got a macbook. Unless there are some fancy DirectX graphics or the USB is doing something non-standard I don't think there will be a problem.

However just to be on the safe side I'll probably play around with the various monitoring functions and performance logging for longer than usual before I risk uploading a calibration.

Good thinking..

As a remainder,
Nor me (fastchip) or CS.net is responsible for delivery times/payments regarding the RST group buy.
It will take time to sort out.

Status
Not open for further replies.