ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New RSTuner Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I imagine the simplest thing would be a deposit to Henk, then remainder when the unit's are in stock. Be good to know a timescale for when we can expect delivery.

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
yeh i would have thought that but from reading henks last post it sounds like he wants rich to collect all the payments togeather then make one lump order.

This is correct. I'm waiting to hear from Henk about other options for paying individually.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Has Henk not got a paypal account or something like that, we could all arrange to pay on a particular date.

Only takes a few minutes to pay via Paypal if people are at work etc on the arranged date - just a thought

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
I've suggested this but apparently this isn't the way the web shop works.

I'm hoping to get something sorted asap guys!

SQ5
Paypal would also start to get suspicious if that much went into your paypal account within a few days, I have had it happen before!

Would be easier just to give a discount code that then puts a different price in or even make a special page for the group buy :s

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Clio RS 2 172/182 - STANDARD Kit, Mass postage

1. fossie
2. Clio-Coby
3. Topgeartom
4. Pettsi - Still happy to dispatch to everyone.
5. Papalaz, Custom Map
6. tony69
7. Paul_B
8. T5PHY - payment @ end of Jan
9. djroberts - Danny (Can pay whenever)
10. Keith185
11. Pepsi - Custom map
13. edgeydt50
14.bartebk
16. mattfarina
17. ant_wales
22. davo172(can pay whenever ,awaiting postage info )
23. dswarwick
25. Warren4
26. Mostro
27. Jacko197
31. Clio_in_motion_2008
33. Stevieh
35. DZM
36. russ_0016
37. Davefox
20. Tullyvernon (Jonny)
34. Chrispy.Clio (earliest i can pay is the 15th of Jan)
38. Viper (Robert)
39. Cbetts
40. Pagey6005 (End of Jan)

Clio RS 2 172/182 - PRO Kit, Mass postage

21. Panda (End of Jan)
30. Binksy
32. badger5
18. Tigger (can pay anytime after 22nd Jan)

Details Still Required from:

12. Evil Ally
19. shaunthegas
24. Martin_89
28. danevo
29. Thornesy

Arctic blue 182 (05)

1. fossie
2. Clio-Coby
3. Topgeartom
5. Papalaz, Custom Map
6. tony69
7. Paul_B
10. Keith185
11. Pepsi - Custom map
13. edgeydt50
14.bartebk
16. mattfarina
17. ant_wales
23. dswarwick
25. Warren4
26. Mostro
27. Jacko197
31. Clio_in_motion_2008
33. Stevieh
35. DZM
36. russ_0016
37. Davefox
20. Tullyvernon (Jonny)
38. Viper (Robert)
39. Cbetts
19. Shaunthegas

21. Panda (End of Jan)
30. Binksy
32. badger5

12. Evil Ally
22. davo172
24. Martin_89
28. danevo
29. Thornesy

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I personally think we should leave deposits with Henk, then pay the balance once all 30 have been recieved. I can't see it happening if he wants it all from one person, seems unreasonable to leave one person with over £5k.

Arctic blue 182 (05)

1. fossie
2. Clio-Coby
3. Topgeartom
5. Papalaz, Custom Map
6. tony69
7. Paul_B
10. Keith185
11. Pepsi - Custom map
13. edgeydt50
14.bartebk
16. mattfarina
17. ant_wales
23. dswarwick
25. Warren4
26. Mostro
27. Jacko197
31. Clio_in_motion_2008
33. Stevieh
35. DZM
36. russ_0016
37. Davefox
20. Tullyvernon (Jonny)
38. Viper (Robert)
39. Cbetts
19. Shaunthegas

21. Panda (End of Jan)
30. Binksy
32. badger5

12. Evil Ally
24. Martin_89
28. danevo
29. Thornesy

VX220
I personally think we should leave deposits with Henk, then pay the balance once all 30 have been recieved. I can't see it happening if he wants it all from one person, seems unreasonable to leave one person with over £5k.

yup same here. either that or a promotional code one everybody has paid a deposit so that people can order when ever they want.

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
Last group by with Fastchips was done with a 'promotional' code if I remember but don't think the discount was that much (£10?)

Can't see why we can't get the full discount for the quantity we (ClioSport group buy) order, provided that people don't drop out.

Might be worth suggesting this to Henk?

Clio 182
Need to sort something out, i guess most people are paying via paypal. The fees will take the piss..
Im sure Henk will sort something out judging by the amount of people interested in the tuner.....

Clio Sport 172
Until the issues with paying have been sorted I can't allow any more people to be added to the list unfortunately.

Once/if these issues are sorted, I may allow a few more to be added for a limited period of time, as it needs to be closed off a some point

Why what are the issues with payment? Surely no different to when this thread was started 4 days ago if no1s paid yet!!! Also states:

30-99______________________159 Euros - approx £153

So i make it another 59 ppl left?????

VX220
Why what are the issues with payment? Surely no different to when this thread was started 4 days ago if no1s paid yet!!! Also states:

yup have to agree...it was open to 99 people so you should fill the places. Otherwise you should have checked with fastchip to see if there was a limit on numbers
Chris

Iceberg 172

No, a group with anything between 30 and 99 people would qualify for the bigger discounted price, ie £153. Less than 30 people, less discount.

Iceberg 172
Re. Payment issues - I don't support Cliosport has a central bank account that could be used as a holding account to collect everyone's payments before one big transfer to Henk does it? Rather than Rich doing it.

Clio 182
Re. Payment issues - I don't support Cliosport has a central bank account that could be used as a holding account to collect everyone's payments before one big transfer to Henk does it? Rather than Rich doing it.

I would have thought it would have, but if we have to pay via paypal fees will be incurred, thus losing money

Iceberg 172
Re. Payment issues - I don't suppose Cliosport has a central bank account that could be used as a holding account to collect everyone's payments before one big transfer to Henk does it? Rather than Rich doing it.

Doh.

Realise the issue with Paypal. Nice arse fossie ;)

1 Series Coupe

There is an issue to how Henk wants to do the groupbuy. He wants everyone to pay in one lump sum.. i.e about 5k (with current numbers) and its how we are going to get that 5k to one person without incurring silly fees.

I can assure you Rich is doing everything he can to get this sorted for everyone.

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
As stated, there's no point allowing more people into the group buy until the payment issues are sorted.

There is another possible option, but I'll wait to hear from Henk first.

182FF Cup / Renault 5 GT
Only problem thinking about it really is if we have to do it the way where we pay all the money to one person to pay for the kits. Whos to say the exchange rate doesnt drop the day he goes to place the order lol.

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis

1. fossie
2. Clio-Coby
3. Topgeartom
5. Papalaz, Custom Map
6. tony69
7. Paul_B
10. Keith185
11. Pepsi - Custom map
13. edgeydt50
14.bartebk
16. mattfarina
17. ant_wales
23. dswarwick
25. Warren4
26. Mostro
27. Jacko197
31. Clio_in_motion_2008
33. Stevieh
35. DZM
36. russ_0016
37. Davefox
20. Tullyvernon (Jonny)
38. Viper (Robert)
39. Cbetts
19. Shaunthegas
12. Evil Ally

21. Panda (End of Jan)
30. Binksy
32. badger5

24. Martin_89
28. danevo
29. Thornesy

Clio 182
Likewise fella, hopefully Henk will read this and see how serious people are about buying these

"Navy" N17 TWO
Only problem thinking about it really is if we have to do it the way where we pay all the money to one person to pay for the kits. Whos to say the exchange rate doesnt drop the day he goes to place the order lol.

That is a good point.

Just incase it comes to that, we would need to be ready to appoint someone to take the payments and forward them onto Henk

182FF Cup / Renault 5 GT
That is a good point.

Just incase it comes to that, we would need to be ready to appoint someone to take the payments and forward them onto Henk

Thing is if it goes ahead in that manner whole payment needs to be made in a day doesnt it.

Into persons account - then to Fastchips same day to make sure there is no change in rate. That way everyone is on the same page if it works out at being £150 one day but next day is £155 or £145 some over pay some dont... im not too fussed over £5 rofl :D

SQ5
You just send money as a gift on Paypal to not incur fees ;)
Remember that one people :)

But I think a 5k gift might look a bit suspect lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.