ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new shape trophy - heading to carlisle early afternoon (also light blue 172 in hexham

BG182FF
I was in an BG 182, on the way from hexham to carlisle, you overtook me and a lorry in front. Didn't know there was such a car as a 200 shape trophy, was beautiful :)

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Re: new shape trophy - heading to carlisle early afternoon (also light blue 172 in he

200 trophy? I'm keen!!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Re: new shape trophy - heading to carlisle early afternoon (also light blue 172 in he

?

e3f40e1a.jpg

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6

Looks nice, sign me up :D

BG182FF

Ahh is there an F1 version then? It had the decals on the back left of the bumper. Was identical to yours christopher

I'm pretty sure I've see the car you're on about it's just an UR 200 with Renault sport stickers on the rear 1/4 panels.

BG182FF

I'm pretty sure I've see the car you're on about it's just an UR 200 with Renault sport stickers on the rear 1/4 panels.

Had a personalised plate too