ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New shoes

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
So I now have some nice light(er) wheels, Team Dymanics Monza R's. Im looking at removing the red strip or spraying it yellow, probably try yellow first and see how it looks. Rear end of the car is properly stripped, getting a set of buckets later this month to complete the look & feel.

Love my car all over again stripped with 15's, feels like an animal :)

DSC_2273Custom.gif

DSC_2283Custom.gif

DSC_2284Custom.gif

DSC_2285Custom.gif

DSC_2290Custom.gif

DSC_2292Custom.gif

DSC_2293Custom.gif

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My mate has these, and they look s**t! lol.

Yours look awesome.

*edit! You have no centre cap!!! I'll be telling him to remove it!!s

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
thought the 172 wheels looked right good, but these look a million times better ! tidy wee bus mate :)

Evo 6, E92 320d
When you look at the car from the rear the wheels look fine as they are, red lip with the lights, but from the front they look wrong against the yellow.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
When you look at the car from the rear the wheels look fine as they are, red lip with the lights, but from the front they look wrong against the yellow.

Yeah, the red lip isnt staying, will go yellow and depending how that looks, either staying like that or just all black.

Bumder With A Buffer

Yeah, the red lip isnt staying, will go yellow and depending how that looks, either staying like that or just all black.

Funnily enough we said that when we swapped didnt we??!!

They look very good..If you really want you can have the centre caps but they are awful! Il find a pic....

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Funnily enough we said that when we swapped didnt we??!!

They look very good..If you really want you can have the centre caps but they are awful! Il find a pic....

No thanks id rather kill myself. :approve:

Bumder With A Buffer
Know they are expensive (£17 per cap) But if you did want centre caps what about the ones on the OZ f1's?? I was going to get some at some point but as per everything else I do it never materialized! :eek:

Edit oh and I dont know about you but im glad we swapped...both wheels suit our cars I think...the Monza suit yours more than they did on mine though.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Im surprised im not getting totally ripped for removing my old wheels tbh! I do think these suit the car though, 15's ftw!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Nice exhaust ;)

Wheels look spot on though. SOOOOOOOO much better without those s**t center caps

Ya exhaust is getting pulled up this week, muppets didnt fit my cat correctly so there is no flex to pull it up atm :(

Bumder With A Buffer
Dan I got my big parcel today so am free to meet you to give you the braided lines whenever... Apart from tonight im going to have a bash on COD4

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Absouloutly stunning mate!

Where are you fog CAFs going to?

One is currently going no where, the other is a forced air induction into my ph2 airbox. This however will be removed in the next month or so as ill be using a brand spanking new Espace V6 filter. Ill then use them both for brake cooling.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
looks good mate, liked this car on the old wheels. but this give it a totally different look and i like it better!