ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new silver v6

clio v6

silver must be the best colour so far by far look and weep sammy boy

can someone tell how to load a pic of this booty

[Edited by lord harvey on 11 August 2005 at 5:05pm]

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90

Silver is the most popular colour, it out sells every other colour across the board, not just renault but all car brands. So its up to you, do you want to drive something unique or do you want to follow the herd.

Who is sammy ?

Welcome to Cliosport, wheres the pics of your 300bhp V6.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90

You have to upload the Pics to some webspace, then use the picture button to link to the pictures. If youve not got any webspace i can host a couple for you.

clio v6

i looked at all the colours this silver is different it shines metalic and nearly gloes mate it makes the car look even madder

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90

That is well nice, definately going to have to get one of these one day.

lol...At first glance I thought the car was parked across 2 disabled spaces, but then i saw the other renault cars in the background so it must be at a dealership.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

Quote: Originally posted by optical on 11 August 2005

That is well nice, definately going to have to get one of these one day.

lol...At first glance I thought the car was parked across 2 disabled spaces, but then i saw the other renault cars in the background so it must be at a dealership.
that, and the plate isnt exactly legal.

Lee

BMW M2C

For some reason its one of my favourite colours on the V6, it just seems to wear it really well. Far better than the 182 does.

clio v6

its new from the dealer the pic was tacken when i was picking it up it looks so much better at night it goes lick a rocket but does not seem as fast as my turbo 2 i get a kick out of that if any one knowes of power up grades can they let me know

Quote: Originally posted by James on 12 August 2005

"Who will get the very last vee, and what number will it be, thats what i want to know?!?!?"

No idea, I wonder who. ;)

LMFAO, well i dont know that mine will be the very last, but it will be the very last Titanium, factroy exit date is September the 13th I think!

Quote: Originally posted by lord harvey on 12 August 2005
its new from the dealer the pic was tacken when i was picking it up it looks so much better at night it goes lick a rocket but does not seem as fast as my turbo 2 i get a kick out of that if any one knowes of power up grades can they let me know

More power out of that engine isnt cheap there are options but your not going to be getting any realy huge power gains chp.
3./3.6 liter bore uts are posible along with throttle bodies cams had wrk etc. Contact BenR on here for more info.

It is stunning, in-fact I had the pleasure of a quick cruise in this exact car. Cheers Lord Harv! (Great name, Ill give you that) - Considering the car was far from run in, full tank of fuel and with air con, it still felt soooo fast... You wait till youve passed 1000 miles Johno as you should notice a slight difference. Fair play to you tho, even if you did have to sell your body in order to buy one. :)

The real run in point on a MK2 is 6,000 miles I am lead to believe. Ive just hit 5,200 in mine and its loosening up nicely, much more responsive at higher revs.... Good luck with your Titanium vee, certainly a rare car in this country.

Mitch

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Was originally going to have a Titanium one ... but in the end changed my mind. Looks lovely :D

Im approaching 4.5k miles now and its definitely loosening up :)

mk1 172

Quote: Originally posted by Paolo R on 13 August 2005

well john i dont think you will beat my 360 spider in a drag race :D

your welcome to try tho...

=D

why dont you go and talk about your 360 spider on a ferrari forum.

we arnt interested mate, if you have a 360, why are you selling a 182 on your site ? do you have both ?

VRS

interesting how paulos site selling his 182 states that he is selling the 182 cos he needs something "basic and inexpensive" cos he is buying his first house!!!

surely he could have found something cheaper than a 360 spider ;)

Quote: Originally posted by makavelli on 13 August 2005

interesting how paulos site selling his 182 states that he is selling the 182 cos he needs something "basic and inexpensive" cos he is buying his first house!!!

surely he could have found something cheaper than a 360 spider ;)

Emmmm.....:confused:

GUYS, deepest apologies. To my embarresment that is my 14 year old younger brother who although impressive on the IT side of things of his age, is clearly still a moron! I dont think youll be seeing any more posts from him. :oops: For your information he was fortunate enough to get a ride in one of these beauties last week, hence his excitement! (http://www.tangentperformance.co.ukhttp://www.tangentperformance.co.uk) If you love supercars, go straight to the "The Cars" section you wont be disappointed. Sorry again for the above.