ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new snap of lusty (from above)

The other night thought i'd take a pic of lusty from my window as I thought she looked quite sweet on the drive.

Here it is:

DSC00488.jpg

lighting outside wasn't great so doesn't show the full array of colours as well as it does in the sun.

Track 172 & Golf R32
how much filler is holding that bodykit together ? have u got any pics from back in the day when it was a primered beast

A4 Avant
As much as I'm not a fan of the kit, it is well finished and Ed does look after it.

Fairplay!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Lusty, can we have a proper thread with some detailed pics of your car? I've never seen it properly and tbh, it looks like its been really well done.

Shed.
I admire your efforts mate, but i just dont like the car. You need to sell it if you possibly can and get a good car.

Thanks for your kind words guys..

I'm going to dig out a cd which the bodyshop gave me. It has a few pics of it when it was stripped down so i'll put them up when I find them.

TBH hardly any filler is holding it together. Parts were bonded on (the rear spoiler, valence, and side skirts).

Everything else has been put on with screws and other special clips.

The de-locking and removal of the side repeaters from the wings were done via plates being welded in. They didn't simply fill the holes like some places do.

edit: 9k spent in total, however its been thru various stages. A replica could be built with around 6k I think.

N/A
Nice car, as davesport172 said you must have put alot of time and money in and as i see it your not hurting anyone. Get more pics up!

I don't really like the style of it, its not something I would do personally however you can't get around the fact that its a proper show car that has been incredibly well finished using quality parts and labour. Even if you don't like it you have to respect the workmanship. From the photos I have seen there is not one imperfection in that body kit or paint job.

R56 JCW
Well all respect to how much money and time uve put in, its not my taste and like the above i would rather walk, than get laffed at!!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I've seen it in the flesh and it's pretty lary but at least it has been done 100%, and it is stupidly good quality.
As said, at least he looks after it and doesn't smoke around in it acting like a chav.

I think the biggest flaw on the car is the sunroof (obviously can't be helped) as it looks well out of place on the car in my opinion, but at least the rest ties in with the whole theme.

J03

MX5 1.8
lol its interesting to see how the forum responds to lustys car... its always sarcastic negative comments.. i quite like though

Never above 25mpg
Fookin hell..!! Not to my taste tbfh... Looks like you'll be pulling 14 year olds for years to come with that thing XD

But........ at least it was done professionally :\

Megane Trophy #147
lmfao of the guy in background of the pic above how camp is he fair play to you for going against the grain and not making a cup replica or going super smooth although it isn't my taste each to their own and it looks well finished

mk4 golf gttdi180
lmfao of the guy in background of the pic above how camp is he fair play to you for going against the grain and not making a cup replica or going super smooth although it isn't my taste each to their own and it looks well finished
thats lusty mate

Megane Trophy #147
what the bald guy? standing by the event and stadia caterers van i thought he was the guy holding the bottle of special sauce

1.8 Civic EX
what the bald guy? standing by the event and stadia caterers van i thought he was the guy holding the bottle of special sauce

lol thats rich taking the piss outta lusty....

get some more pics up! ain't seen the lust mobile on here for a while...where you been? applying more wax? lol