ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New South Wales Owner - Flame Red? 172, minor mods with pics. Probably more to come.

Clio 172
Hi everyone, thought I would sign up here and say hello.

I am from Newport and have been building up RWD cars for a while, but after a ride around Bedford Autodrome in a 172 I decided it would make a fun daily drive.

Ended up buying this one from the same guy who I bought a car off a few years ago so I was confident there would be no hidden faults.

Bought it with only days left on the MOT and thankfully the gambled paid off and it flew the test with only 3 minor advisories. :)

Only have the air con to re-gas now.

IMG_1815.gif

IMG_1813.gif

IMG_1811.gif

IMG_1809.gif

Loving it so far despite being spoilt with previous cars, here are some :)

Rb26'd s13
Mk1 Supercharged Mx5
Mk2.5 Turbo'd Mx5 which I still have.

So, hope to meet some local members soon :)

Clio 172
Re: New South Wales Owner - Flame Red? 172, minor mods with pics. Probably more to co

Hi Jon.

The forum wasnt allowing me to register as Madda due to some spam protection. Would you be able to change my username at all? Sorry to be a pain right from the outset. Cheers.

Re: New South Wales Owner - Flame Red? 172, minor mods with pics. Probably more to co

Welcome mate, I'm also from Newport so will probs see this about :)

Monaco 172

Welcome along mate :) im only up the road in risca so il keep a eye out for you :)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member

Welcome!

Car looks great, not keen on the brown exhausts though! Apart from that a tidy example, and yes, it is Flame Red. ;)

Suzuki Jimny

Welcome!

Nice looking clio :)

I work in Newport so will give you a flash if I spot you (also nice mx5! I read your road trip thread a few days ago :))

Clio

Welcome mate, lovely looking car

Welcome aboard fellow Welshie....