ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New spoiler!

Renault Clio 1.2 Grande
Hi all

Managed to take some pics of Chloe with the new dynamique spoiler and the ph2 rear lights - I am aware of just how sh**ty they are but we have had loads of snow!

I did give her a quick wash on sunday but the weather has undone all my hard work :(

Photo163.gif

Aww look at my lil bear too!

Photo162.gif

I am now the proud owner of these megane/Scenic alloys

2c9a_121.gif

Got them at a really good price and my boyfriend is gonna refurb them for me, i think i want them in anthracite because eventually when all the colour-coding is done it will break up the silver.

Could anyone do a photoshop of these in silver and anthracite on a ph1 silver clio. It would be greatly appreciated :)

Thankyou!

Evo 8 MR
Good couple of mods to start off with, I guess your going to get the rear bumper from a ph2 aswell?

Are you sure those wheels and tyre combination will fit without sending your speedo out?

Renault Clio 1.2 Grande
Good couple of mods to start off with, I guess your going to get the rear bumper from a ph2 aswell?

Are you sure those wheels and tyre combination will fit without sending your speedo out?

I've asked a few people and they said it shouldn't make too much difference. :S
I dont really think ill get the ph2 rear bumper, there are other things i could do with the money that would have more of an impact.